How to Party

effyoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Europe

Good thread

:lol:

i dont know why i quoted you but its too late to go back now...

i got super drunk last night and ended up partying with some jamacan family. They were super cool. We jammed out to marvin gaye and all types of ragae. Then this 50 year old guy made some of the best chicken ever. He also fed me some gin and juice. I danced with one of those manly gangster ass lesbian types. i left at about 4 in the morning and i relized i didn't know how i was gettin home so i fell asleep at some rndom guys house.

All in all....one great party

my idea of a good party is one that isnt at my house, because people just seem to LOVE to spill beer. another part of a good party is girls. not really ones to go home with but just to talk to because talking to girls is better then talking to guys. a good party needs acouple rooms to go to. one with a movie. one with music. one for smoking. a good party doesnt have that one dude that likes to get naked when he gets drunk. a good party is one with alot of money being given to me for no apparent reason.

Guest 40ozProphet

damn. there was just this really good repetative bass drum line in the song I'm listening to, and I just kind of drifted off watching those guys rock out. they were dead on. almost as good as ol' peanut butter jelly time.

Archived