Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HOW TO MAKE UP TO $1,500 IN A FEW WEEKS!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KONFLIKT, Mar 27, 2003.

1. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

How to make $1,000 or more in 15 to 30 days

You should try this...if you are strapped for cash.... I found this on
    a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing
    through bulletin boards, just like you are now, and came across an article
    similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars WITHIN WEEKS with
    only an initial investment of $6.00(US)! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must
    be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway...
    it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
    article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at
    #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No
    catch that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people
    first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "What have I got to lose except 6
    stamps and $6.00(US), right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS
    WHAT!?... Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first
    week, I made about $25.00(US). By the end of the second week, I had
    made a total of over $1,100.00(US)! In the third week I had over $8,750.00 and
    it?™s still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
    over $17,000.00 and it?™s still coming in rapidly. It?™s certainly worth
    $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you
    how this works and most importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print
    a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it, as you
    need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will
    start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so
    easy! KEEP READING TO FIND OUT HOW THIS WORKS!!!
    Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It?™s easy.
    It?™s legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage on only 6
    envelopes...one time only...no repeat mailing) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not
    indecent; No Misleading promises or claims; it is not illegal; and it is 99% no
    risk – it really works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to,
    you will receive extraordinary dividends. JUST KEEP READING!!! PLEASE NOTE:
    Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to
    60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
    of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
    instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In
    this business your product is not solid and tangible, it?™s a service. You
    are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
    happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income that is made from people like
    you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to
    success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
    each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills
    and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen
    through the envelope (to prevent thievery).

STEP 2: Place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You
    should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above
    phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is
    creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
    service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a
    little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
    the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
    legal.

STEP 3: Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses below:

#1) Miriam Rivera
    1580 Metropolitan Ave #3G
    Bronx, NY 10462

#2) Daly Peres
    118 E. 116th St. Apt 2E
    New York, NY 10029

#3) Felix N. Colon
    1500 Clinton Street
    Hoboken, NJ 07030

#4) Kathy Bernard
    110-11 56 Ave.
    Corona, NY 11368

#5)RYAN FANTE
    1798 BAINBRIDGE Dr.
    PICKERING,ONT,CAN
    L1V 6L8

#6)Randy Gross
    25400 Carlos Bee Blvd. appt # 117
    Hayward, Ca 94542

STEP 4: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR name as number
    #6 on the list. Then, post your amended article to at least 200 news groups.

EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD CAN DO THIS BUT REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH
    STAMPS ON YOUR
    ENVELOPES!

2. krie

krie Guest

3. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

$1000 in one month?

Get a minimum wage job and dont have to worry about doin fed time.

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

sorry to burst anyones bubble, but thats retarded

5. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

How about I just go rob your ass...then we will see who has 1,500$...

6. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

too long to read.
    do i have to expose myself or suck on anything in order to earn this money?

7. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist