Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How to make Mops

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by apse, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apse

apse New Jack

Hey,
    just wondering how do i make a mop out of a kiwi shoe polish because lots of people are saying use a blackboard eraser,But how do i put it on and my kiwi is a triangle shape

Please post how all u people out there make your mops

2. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

No! Figure this out yourself. CLOSED!

3. wAndEreR

wAndEreR Member

:gaga:

4. apse

apse New Jack

Hey i just wanna know how people make mops theres plent utha threads like this!
    so everyone list down how u make ur mops

Attached Files:

5. TheKid401

TheKid401 New Jack

take a razor and slice about 2 inches deep from your rist towards your elbow. remember, down the road not across the street.

6. apse

apse New Jack

lol nah seriously whats your problem with helping beginners out i have the kiwi bottle just need to know how to make the nib

7. Yellow Feets

Yellow Feets Senior Member

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php...opic=12465&st=0

^You should've looked through The Yard completely before making a new thread. There's a search function at the top-right hand corner of your screen just in case you weren't aware of it. Anyway, check out that link. There are 38 pages of the subject you are looking for. Read all pages listed and you should be pretty much covered. Good luck.

Also, make me one.

8. toggle

toggle Member

dude... if you cant figure that shit out.... give up, a mop is too cool for you.

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

this thread is only good for racking up post credits. Whoo hoo! one more post towards veteran status!

10. NeRVe54

NeRVe54 Senior Member

dude seriously, there is NO reason you should have to ask that when theres a fuckin marker modification thread with fuckin illustrated step by steps. for the sake of help tho. here.... open the kiwi by pulling the plastic piece out. fill it with ink. shove a fuckin chalkboard eraser in there. put on the cap. bust your superfat tag. i mean seriously. this shit is common sense.

11. graffkid15

graffkid15 New Jack

you have to pull the nib off completely with out rippin'it and pull out the red plastic and you should be able to dump or fill the shoe polish bottle.like everyone say's practice

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Uh... you know what...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.