HOW TO MAKE A TACO

Ronnie Dobbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how old are you and you need to be taught how to make a taco??

*sigh*

"mum, its time for the toilet again, how do i do it again?"

im gonna give u a nice secret recipie(sp?)

shit is good i suggest u try it..u wont go back to regualr shit..and when u bite into it u can thank me..

supplies-pita bread, string cheese, american shreded cheese, bbq sauce, hot sauce, chopped meat,shredded letuce, small chunks or cut up tomatto.

1. take pita bread, spread hot sauce and bbq sauce on it...equal ammount of both. put in oven on about 350 degrees for about 7 min.

2. heat up the chop meat till its good. let sit in bowl

3. put in the string cheese onto the pita, along with the american cheese leave in oven for another 2 min or untill cheese melts onto the pita

4. take pita out, put meat inside of the pita in the center

5. put however much letuce and tomatto u want and wrap up.

6. eat taco , think of me

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by cultural me

whats that?

pig shit, human shit, over processed cheese, god knows how many preservitives lettuce and fake tomatos?

yeah thats it numbskull...keep your gastropropaganda to yourself. tb is the thing, so eat it.

Guest When One

You got to put the double sheese in...........

Put Meat, Cheese, Lettuce, Meat, Cheese, Onions, Tomato, Cheese and Sour Cream with Salsa on top

Tacos are so good but I am somewhere where the whole country basically either hates them or they think they are the plague...........

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

im gonna give u a nice secret recipie(sp?)

shit is good i suggest u try it..u wont go back to regualr shit..and when u bite into it u can thank me..

supplies-pita bread, string cheese, american shreded cheese, bbq sauce, hot sauce, chopped meat,shredded letuce, small chunks or cut up tomatto.

1. take pita bread, spread hot sauce and bbq sauce on it...equal ammount of both. put in oven on about 350 degrees for about 7 min.

2. heat up the chop meat till its good. let sit in bowl

3. put in the string cheese onto the pita, along with the american cheese leave in oven for another 2 min or untill cheese melts onto the pita

4. take pita out, put meat inside of the pita in the center

5. put however much letuce and tomatto u want and wrap up.

6. eat taco , think of me

Im going to try this, thanks.....sounds like something I would eat....

Archived