How to help prevent war on Iraq (seriously)

kaesthebluntedwonder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this morning on npr they were having a live broadcast of "the powers that be" in america debating the war on iraq and one of them said that there are already 600 of the top military and intelligence officers positioned in iraq and that its inevitable. the next move is to start to send in all of the troops.

its going to be alot harder for america to make money off of this war though because during the last war with iraq alot of really big countries were giving america money to pay for weapons, etc and america was banking because they make everything at wholesale cost. this time around all of the allies that were paying us last time arent supporting us so its all coming out of the pockets a few countries. this time its not a cover for money its a cover for dubya and his gangsters. its been said that colin powell is responsible for millions of deaths during his time, and hes the "nice one" in dubyas showcase.

uhh we are going to make money on this war.

france and russia are cutting deals with saddam for his oil.

we want to install a new government before we take his oil. if we have a puppet government (ala afganistan) then we own the oil in iraq. that and the zionist's want saddam destroyed. he is the biggest arab threat in the whole region. do not ever think this is not about oil.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

who cares...i hope theres a huge war and everyone dies, including me

i hpe i die to. it would make life alot easier.

Guest SPLINTER

nobody's going to war this is a bunch of mumbo jumbo, if the UN doesnt say we can kick their ass, then we cant. why? because we will have made the UN an inderect allie to iraq. and then sadam is gonna fuck one of those UN guys in the but like he did to the devil and the UN will start to bomb us. sounds like a plan to me.

i definately think that this is about oil, its always been about oil when weve have problems with iraq. i just dont think that its only about oil anymore, i think that its a much larger picture though. personally if we went to war i dont think it would be a very good thing for all of the people that would be getting bombed daily or for the american people. its 1989 all over again. does anybody remember those cameras that they used to hook up to missles for target reasons and then they would broadcast it on television while they were bombing a village during the last war with iraq? that was crazy. i remember watching that as a kid.

Guest socrates

The only other countries that have the military technology to ever even attack the us or beat it are our allies(Japan, Britan, Israel). That's it no one else will ever be able to touch those four countries. It's like a country club, all the old members don't want to let the new guy in so they try to defeat him.

did anyone hear anything about the german offical who compared Bush's warmongering to Hitler's? She supposedly said that Bush was trying to start a war to draw attention away from the troubles at home, just like Hitler did when he took over in Germany in the 1930's.

the u.s. is fucked.

after hearing the bullshit being spewed by the current u.s. president

i am becoming increasingly alarmed that this moron is attempting to turn the u.s. into an empire...

although i've got no love for saddam (that guy can fucking rot in hell)

i also do not think that it is america's place to start invading any country that we have a problem with..

democracy is getting steamrolled here..

while i love to talk politics, i am normally not very politically active..

this issue, however, has me concerned enough to march..

if we allow our government to grant dubyah this kind of authority..

then we as a whole (in the u.s.) are fucked!!!

i am guessing that the aftermath of another u.s. led war in the middle east would make 9-11 look like a walk in central park.

everybody is forgetting the fact that saddam has a shitload of stockpiled biological weapons...not to mention the fact that he's been attempting to purchase a shitload of uranium in order to build a nuclear bomb. this guy is a fucking nutcase and needs to be ousted from his presidential position. and for everyone who is concerned that it's just bush wanting to start another war, tony blair, the british prime minister, is attempting to illustrate to parliament that shit needs to be done in iraq. fuck peace, kill the mother fucker.

u.n. weapons inspectors

(the neutral people)

have repeatedly said that there is no direct evidence linkinn saddam to these types of stockpiles..

and uranium received from africa is a very far cry from weapons grade materials, especially in iraq..

my concern is that the u.s. president is intitiating a course of action that makes him more alike than not alike that iraqi dictator himself..

after all, these problems all started after iraq invaded one of its neighbors without international support....what gives the u.s. the right to behave this way????

why can we have stockpiles of those weapons and use them on whoever we want?

and what happens after??

this government couldn't even clean up afghanistan...and those people were in favor of a regime change...now we abandon them to go finish what the first george bush couldn't ?????

oh, and all in time for nevember elections..

even tony blair is not in favor of a regime change..get the facts straight!!!!

Are2, i guess i agree with some of what you said...

i didn't know that blair wasn't in favor of a regime change, i just assumed as much after watching him speaking in front of parliament seemingly supporting the us.

i realize that the uranium from africa might not be the greatest, but fuck, even if it's used in a half-assed attempt at a nuclear warhead, that's enough to set off a worldwide nuc fest...fuck that shit.

and the UN weapons inspectors haven't been allowed deep enough into iraq to really start looking at saddam's shit, so of course they're going to say that "there isn't evidence supporting saddam having a stockpile" of fucked up weapons.

and i personally think that the united states was granted the right to act without world support after 9/11. it was the first time in history that article 19 (i think that's the right one) of NATO, stating that if any one of the member countries is attacked, every other member country is REQUIRED to support military action against the attacker. when the world (with a few exceptions) told the us to go fuck itself and to handle its own shit, i think that pretty much gives us the right to do whatever the fuck we want to. i personally think we should've even withdrawn from the UN, it does nothing for us except makes us seem "worldly."

We are already at war with Iraq. Because my friend's unit was shiped out last week. Befor she went she told me all kind s of crazy shit.

Like the UN is agressivle opposed to the war. And they might even fight aginst us. And also that we will lose alot of your alies.

Fucking Bush is a loser. And he will bring about WWIII.

if you guys really want to try and stop this, do the

petition, but do something real like phoning up your

local senator*, phone people in congress, phone the

white house and tell them you do not support this

war and do not want your tax dollars financing it.

sounds crazy, but you have the right to phone up

these people, be polite, and tell them point blank

you do not want this war..

*senator(by state)contacts

its easy, make the call, or better yet, make

several calls, and get your family and friends

to do the same.

geeez..

there are so many reasons why saddam is obviously a threat

but becoming the tyrranical police bush wants our country to be is a terrible position to take..

after all, when is the last time weapons inspectors came into this country?

what is the u.s. gonna do about the fact that israel is currently defying the u.n. (just as saddam has done)...because we agree with israel and not wiht saddam, that should not allow us to attack their fuckin country!

one look at the wedding party and accidental bombing of canadian military by us. forces should be a big indication that we kill innocent people as well as terrorists..

one look back at vietnam, korea, nicaragua, cuba, and the last gulf war should be a big heads up that our government never accomplishes the 'agenda' it presents to the public, and that the courses of action our military has taken has had dire consequences, including i thinnk.. 9/11

anyway, browner, you're right...i shouldn't be yapping about this here, i should be on the phone speaking with congress.....

on tuesday

the UN passed a new resolution against

israel that the US did not veto..now sharon is blatantly

ignoring this new resolution, just like the 28 others

israel is in violation of....

the rhetoric states that iraq is in violation of the

mandate put down by the security council........

if the US goes to war with this being one of the

major sticking points, while israel arrogantly ignores

the UN's resolutions, then the credibility of the

states and the UN is down the squat bowl.

Archived