how to have a good holiday weekend

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

1.go to a race track, camp, and watch racecars.

2.go to a hippie party and volunteer to make a beer run. when $$ is coughed up and said hippies want the obscure beer come back w/ cases of bud and a pocket full of hippie cash. then when hippies have played out phish and deep bannan blackout, wait for one to pass out. cut some of his precious dreds off and stick them into the seedling marijuana plants (like little beanstalks) the host hippie is growing in his basement.

3.spend the following day driving around in a rich womans lexus suv while she thinks your taking down her galery show. then procede to swim in her pool in your boxers and eat most of her food. get paid alot of money to do this.

-these are merely suggestions, but if you wanna pimp like me full time you gotta start somewhere.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

2.go to a hippie party and volunteer to make a beer run. when $$ is coughed up and said hippies want the obscure beer come back w/ cases of bud and a pocket full of hippie cash. then when hippies have played out phish and deep bannan blackout, wait for one to pass out. cut some of his precious dreds off and stick them into the seedling marijuana plants (like little beanstalks) the host hippie is growing in his basement.

:lol:

what about traveling to 30 cities in 30 days, sleeping with various girls along the way, hanging out wiith friends all over the country and not only having the whole thing paid for, but also making money off it?

yeah, thats what i thought.... :)

guess where tonight finds me?

thats right baby, viva la VEGAS!!!!

if there are any hot girls in here from vegas, hit me up. ill entertain you for an evening please believe it.

Guest xx..nFer..xx
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

[/b]

so it was you! :mad:

Guest JoeHatesCops

1. goto some sand dunes camping with a bunch of people you barely know.

2.watchpeople riding 4 wheelers and dirt bike

3. go to this crazy party in the middle of the dunes

4. and come back and go to this crazy dance and watch all the hot girls (who also happen to be in my camp) get naked

5. drink so much (this applies to every step)

6. smoke so much chronic

7 fuck a beutiful 18 year old girl lose your virginity at 15, a few weeks shy of your 16 b day

how was your weekend?

mine was great

he$h, you forgot:

4. steal the plants for my boy roe

5. scoop roe up in the lexus, paint some, get drunk, and then do cannonball contests in the pool

and if anyone really wants a good time, then find the fucker who sold me mushrooms in chocolate bar form....Ooofah....with a capital "O"

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i hope you got that gas problem under control, otherwise her pool would have been a huge jacuzzi

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

the lil miss' folks were wondering why the paint was peeling off the walls when they came home...

Archived