HOW TO HANG A LOUIE.

duh-rye-won

Hong Kong has all these funny government sponsored public health commercials. They have commercials that tell people to wash their hands before eating and just to generally keep clean. they have commercials about not touching chickens. they have commercials about not eating too much right before bedtime. they have commercials warning about the dangers of gambling. they have commercials warning about the dangers of internet and video game addiction. there are more. lots more.

I have a suggestion i'd like to make to the Hong Kong government, which i think would make an important and useful commercial for the public.

HOW ABOUT YOU TEACH CHINESE PEOPLE HOW TO MAKE A FUCKING LEFT HAND TURN.

if you are walking with a wall on your left hand side, you stay to the right. everyone knows this, even chinese people. but when this wall comes to an end, and if you would like to make a left turn, YOU STILL STAY ON THE FUCKING RIGHT. (see diagram for details)

louie.jpg

what happened? did your x-ray vision fail, because usually you magically know when someone is going to be coming around that turn? or do you just not care about walking directly into people? were you too busy checking your email on your billion dollar cell phone to walk properly? are you just a dumb fucking retard who can't figure it out?

hong kong is one of the most crowded places on earth. maybe instead of studying tai chi, chinese people could study the art of walking down the fucking block.

i've been throwin lots of shoulders and hipchecks, but i think it's time i moved on to elbows.

^ :china: ^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ferris Bueller@Jan 31 2005, 08:06 AM

They drive on the left side, homey.

If that has anything to do with it.

good point. but really, it doesnt carry over to the walking thing. they WALK on the right side, but then they cut around that fucking corner.

i think i'm going to start purposely carrying a boiling hot cup of coffee with me whenever i walk around so i can throw it in someones grill when they bump into me. maybe i won't. i probably won't. i'll probably just complain about it on the internet.

Originally posted by iquit+Jan 31 2005, 03:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iquit - Jan 31 2005, 03:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ferris Bueller@Jan 31 2005, 08:06 AM

They drive on the left side, homey.

If that has anything to do with it.

i think i'm going to start purposely carrying a boiling hot cup of coffee with me whenever i walk around so i can throw it in someones grill when they bump into me. maybe i won't. i probably won't. i'll probably just complain about it on the internet.

[/b]

you could slap them with your huge fish that is compesating for your small penis,,,,i still dont see how liking to fish means you have a small penis though...