How to handle Jockers??

MeanStreak

Before you actually go out bombing you practice right???

what if all you do is do graff in peeps piece books just to get your name out there. but then one of those books somebody sees it and jocks it and does it in the streets before you do. and it is the most original (influential) idea that wasn't even out there yet. and you don't get recognition for it?

What would you do? Swallow your pride and let it slide? or cross out every mutha-eF'rs that jocks off the original jocker? or what??

how would you handle it? or handle jocking in general?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest upinsmoke

thats what you get for being a lazy blackbook writer.... you got beat to the punch, and thats all there is to it. Too bad it took someone else using a can of paint to make you finally decide that maybe you should. What is becoming of graffiti today!???????

Originally posted by MeanStreak

but then one of those books somebody sees it and jocks it and does it in the streets before you do.

from the sound of it, you know who bit the name. get up in his/her face about that shit.

besides that, it's your pussy-ass fault for not getting up in the first place, fucktard.

Re:

so what peeps are saying is I should.

1.Beat the shit out of this person.

2.Buy a gun and shoot this person.

3.Buy him a mochachino and a crumpet then punch him in the face

4.have sex with his girlfriend

hmm.. Im not an agressive person. I would choose number 4 but thats unlikely.

okay its my fault! I didn't know somebody was going to jock it the next day!. well anyway I got good suggestion somewhere else. it goes like this....

to claim back my shit I got to "hit harder than that fool". and I could claim the shit back naturally cuz I would stand out more and make his shit look like it was bitten from me. which in reality it was.. kinda like reverse psychology to claim my shit back....right? and If that don't work I guess I got to save up for some crumpets.

first of all you sound like a bitch,but im gonna be straight with you in case your like 14,or suburban which im guessing you are,if youre not agressive and youre trying to bomb hard and have ups,quit now,this is a sport where people get hurt,fight for your rep or get no respect,if youre not agressive,just dis all of his shit,but still be prepaired for some shit if you get hemmed up,fight unfair,carry mace and wear a scully so you can put rocks in it if you have to,build your own legend fuck them niggas

p.s jock means to dickride

Originally posted by Luca Brasi

first of all you sound like a bitch,but im gonna be straight with you in case your like 14,or suburban which im guessing you are,if youre not agressive and youre trying to bomb hard and have ups,quit now,this is a sport where people get hurt,fight for your rep or get no respect,if youre not agressive,just dis all of his shit,but still be prepaired for some shit if you get hemmed up,fight unfair,carry mace and wear a scully so you can put rocks in it if you have to,build your own legend fuck them niggas

p.s jock means to dickride

Luca Brasi im making you my number 1 nut massaging bitch. Alot of Top writers are scrawny muthafuckas. and these toys ain't got nothing on me except my style. get it?

Originally posted by MeanStreak

Before you actually go out bombing you practice right???

what if all you do is do graff in peeps piece books just to get your name out there. but then one of those books somebody sees it and jocks it and does it in the streets before you do. and it is the most original (influential) idea that wasn't even out there yet. and you don't get recognition for it?

What would you do? Swallow your pride and let it slide? or cross out every mutha-eF'rs that jocks off the original jocker? or what??

how would you handle it? or handle jocking in general?

I can't believe that someone would call themselves a writer if all they did was draw in a book. You do people's books in some sort of warped sense of emulating a romantically dangerous artform through the medium of pen and paper. I can't see how anyone could create a "biteworthy" style without being an active and dedicated writer, and simply actuating it vicariously through graffiti styled letters. I feel that at least part of graffiti, and even graffiti style, is within the act of creating it in public, be it legal or not. It's not something you can vicariously experience in the comfort of your own home. I'm approaching graffiti philosophy here, which I don't want to get into, but I just don't see how this concept works, nor how any writer worth their salt would copy something you did.

The question also brings forth the basic concept of graffiti. If you put it somewhere that someone will see it, they'll use something they like, and there's not much you can do about it, save taking the piece with you and having it copyrighted before anyone can see it.

Originally posted by HAL

I can't believe that someone would call themselves a writer if all they did was draw in a book. You do people's books in some sort of warped sense of emulating a romantically dangerous artform through the medium of pen and paper. I can't see how anyone could create a "biteworthy" style without being an active and dedicated writer, and simply actuating it vicariously through graffiti styled letters. I feel that at least part of graffiti, and even graffiti style, is within the act of creating it in public, be it legal or not. It's not something you can vicariously experience in the comfort of your own home. I'm approaching graffiti philosophy here, which I don't want to get into, but I just don't see how this concept works, nor how any writer worth their salt would copy something you did.

The question also brings forth the basic concept of graffiti. If you put it somewhere that someone will see it, they'll use something they like, and there's not much you can do about it, save taking the piece with you and having it copyrighted before anyone can see it.

Wow "HAL" you sound so sophisticated I'm blinded by your intellect your graffiti must look really great.

are you really "appalled" at what I have said? don't everybody start out as a piecebook writer? if you just pick up a can and start scribbling on walls your not going to get respect, cuz your not showing any skills or any positive bunnies you can come up with. but I think you already known that and not using this as an escape for cheap thrills. Your taking my words too literally when I was just trying to get to the point about jockers. I'm not sure how you got the Idea that I wasn't going to put in work when the first thing I said was "Before you actually go out bombing you practice right???". couldn't this bring out at least a slightest hint of anything?.......

It's funny if you take a look at what people are saying and not focus on what you want to hear. you can tell who really care about their shit and people who don't.

Originally posted by krAn°

Biters can never do as well as the original cause its not theirs, If you invent a method your the best at it cause its yours.....Remember this and also that biters are toys and toys don't get up.......

Yo krAn° I feel what your saying.

That this jocker could only imitate that one certain style. While I could rock with different variations. yeah.. good looking out and keep rockn!

I was actually going to respond to your comments, but forget it. You'll look back on this in a couple years and laugh at yourself. Well, one can only assume.

Archived