how to hack?

rusto-man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hacking is wack.

Like Jefe said even to become a less-than-average hacker youre gonna have to stay in your house all day learning about computer systems and shit for about 8 hours a day.

And then when you do hacking you run the risk of going to prison..wack, wack,wack.

it's a lot like when people come on 12oz and ask 'how do you write graffiti?'

except graffiti is more common sense than most hacking shit is. to know what the hell you're doing with hacking you've gotta do some serious research and have some serious talent and patience for math. otherwise you're just downloading some shady program off a shady site tryin' to get revenge. you'll just get burnt.

Guest WebsterUno

Hacking is dangerous shit.

How about putting steamed

tomatoes in his shoes.

Or just shit in his hat.

I like to just str8 up give people

swift kicks in the ass!

How about T-Ping his house.

Vaseline on the toilet seat?

ive had some experience with hacking. i got caught (not for the actual hacking itself, but it was involved) they dont give hackers slack. and you dont seem as though you are the brightest of individuals. why you ask? because you came onto a graffiti forum asking about hacking. hacking is dumb shit. you will get fucked. and you will get hooked. trust me. you wll fuck with this one person. then you will fuck with other people. then you will start to do other things, that are more exciting.. more dangerous.. getting a bigger rush (sound like graffiti to anyone?) just stick to your aol and leave the hacking to professionals.

dont be stupid.

im assuming luky was talking to me.. im not a hacker. but i did do some hacking.

and everyone is right. it takes for ever to learn this shit. and i didnt even get that deep into it. i just did some credit card database shit.. and it took me acouple months (thats if i just sat straight through it and never left my computer..it actually took me about a year.5 to learn.)

and what i did isnt even all that complicated compared to most hacking..

Originally posted by WebsterUno:

Hacking is dangerous shit.

How about putting steamed

tomatoes in his shoes.

Or just shit in his hat.

I like to just str8 up give people

swift kicks in the ass!

How about T-Ping his house.

Vaseline on the toilet seat?

hahahahahahaahahahahahahah...damn, im never gonna fuck with you!!!

I used to do like progs and punters and macros and chat destroyer type stuff... it was pointless. I used to sit in front of the computer hours upon hours lookin at differents programs. Waste of time. I used to sit there so often that I started to steal codes and use it on my own without the programs... GAY!

• 2 weeks later...

shit aint that hard, its just systematic. any idiot can figure it out with time. find someones little brother, they always know how to hack. and, you dont want to bother with some shit like that. find out his email and sign him up for the most amount of crap spam you can find.

Originally posted by cese:

hahaha i used to make progs and punters n shit, omg i just sit here and thing how gay it was to sit in my house 4 hours on visual basics doin lil chat strings n shit haha

it was gay, because you were just calling subs from your .bas file, witch really isnt programing anything anyways. visual basic can provide more than 4 hours of entertainment, and not be gay. unless you yourself are gay

[This message has been edited by dosoner (edited 09-02-2001).]

i used to be into it... all the lil chat stuff isn't exactly hacking, it's just messin around... i tried to learn ish for like 2 years ( i was on the comp straight).. and i made a red box w/ a tone dialer... it was too hard for me. the nsa was trying to hire one of my boys when he was only 16, though.

THIS IS HOW TO HACK ANYONE'S HOTMAIL PASSWORD

Step 1:

send a mail to robohlp@hotmail.com with PW: fetchpass in the subject line

Step 2: The email body

In the first line: put the complete email address of the user whose password you want.

In the 5th line, type the email address and the login (pass) you want the password sent to,

here is an exemple:

To: robohlp@hotmail.com

Subject: PW: fetchpass

CC.________________ BCC.___________________

=-email body-=

address@hotmail.com

your email adress here example.: myemail@hotmail.com

your pass here example.: mypassword

FUNNY STUFF

Originally posted by imit:

THIS IS HOW TO HACK ANYONE'S HOTMAIL PASSWORD

Step 1:

send a mail to robohlp@hotmail.com with PW: fetchpass in the subject line

Step 2: The email body

In the first line: put the complete email address of the user whose password you want.

In the 5th line, type the email address and the login (pass) you want the password sent to,

here is an exemple:

To: robohlp@hotmail.com

Subject: PW: fetchpass

CC.________________ BCC.___________________

=-email body-=

address@hotmail.com

your email adress here example.: myemail@hotmail.com

your pass here example.: mypassword

FUNNY STUFF

bahahahahahahahah this is an old social engineering trick.. your basically giving someone yourpassword....

why not just become a script kiddie.. its so much easier.

Archived