Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

how to hack?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by rusto-man, Aug 17, 2001.

1. rusto-man

rusto-man Member

there is this rool that reads peoples private messages in this chatroom i go to. and i want to get even with his ass. so how would i go about fucking up his comp or making his chat life hell?
    r there any good sites any of you know about?

2. DoSeR

DoSeR Senior Member

dont try to learn to hack beacause of some gay shit like that most likely you will end up getting fucked over worse than him... if you dont know dont bother

3. El Jefe'

El Jefe' New Jack

you cant expect to learn to hack through a thread. to become even a poor hacker takes a lifetime of work. dont even try

4. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

hacking is wack.

Like Jefe said even to become a less-than-average hacker youre gonna have to stay in your house all day learning about computer systems and shit for about 8 hours a day.
    And then when you do hacking you run the risk of going to prison..wack, wack,wack.

5. pareve

pareve Member

it's a lot like when people come on 12oz and ask 'how do you write graffiti?'

except graffiti is more common sense than most hacking shit is. to know what the hell you're doing with hacking you've gotta do some serious research and have some serious talent and patience for math. otherwise you're just downloading some shady program off a shady site tryin' to get revenge. you'll just get burnt.

6. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

Hacking is dangerous shit.
    How about putting steamed
    tomatoes in his shoes.
    Or just shit in his hat.
    I like to just str8 up give people
    swift kicks in the ass!
    How about T-Ping his house.
    Vaseline on the toilet seat?

7. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

hahah vaseline on the toilet seat..
    "Man I gotta take a huge shit"
    "ahhh.....FWOOP...BOOM!"
    hahasdsdfdg

8. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

ive had some experience with hacking. i got caught (not for the actual hacking itself, but it was involved) they dont give hackers slack. and you dont seem as though you are the brightest of individuals. why you ask? because you came onto a graffiti forum asking about hacking. hacking is dumb shit. you will get fucked. and you will get hooked. trust me. you wll fuck with this one person. then you will fuck with other people. then you will start to do other things, that are more exciting.. more dangerous.. getting a bigger rush (sound like graffiti to anyone?) just stick to your aol and leave the hacking to professionals.

dont be stupid.

9. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

is this another one of your attempts to bust people oh shit!!!! copper!!!!!

10. LUKY

LUKY Member

what/? sure your a hacker, if your a hacker im a 60 year old man.

11. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

im assuming luky was talking to me.. im not a hacker. but i did do some hacking.
    and everyone is right. it takes for ever to learn this shit. and i didnt even get that deep into it. i just did some credit card database shit.. and it took me acouple months (thats if i just sat straight through it and never left my computer..it actually took me about a year.5 to learn.)
    and what i did isnt even all that complicated compared to most hacking..

12. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

bwahahahhaahaaa ahahah gyaha ha

13. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

hahahahahahaahahahahahahah...damn, im never gonna fuck with you!!!

14. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

I'm a hacker...at certain sports...

15. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Well first, you wanna use a computer...

------------------
    Girls suck.