How to hack a coke machine

fatalist

http://www.i-hacked.com/Misc/Random-Stuff/...e-Machines.html

Basically go up to a coke machine and press the 4th button, 2nd button, the 3rd Button, and then the 1st button. It gets you into a debug menu where you can change some shit, see how much money is in the machine, and, if I read correctly, eject money.

it's worth a try...thought this might be intresting to a few...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you didnt read correctly,

" USEFULNESS

Unless you can get behind the door, there's little you can do with this except impress your friends. However, if you're able to set the C-switches properly, you'll be able to manipulate the machine in any way you want, get free drinks, change the price, set up cool buy-one-get-one-free deals, etc, etc :)."

....too bad.

This is like when I heard if you fill a spray bottle up with super salty water and spray it in the coin slot, as you hit the coin return it tricks the coin release like you just dumped loot in there, Or hit them older machine up when they first came up with the dollar bill taker, you could photocopie a bill and slide it in there, and get 4 quatersback..

spray salt water into the all the buttons. i think it only works with older ones. this one REALLY works. iquit tested and approved.

put salt water in a spray bottle. spray up all the buttons and the dollar feeder thing. spray a lot. push all the buttons and the money return button. tell the police you learned it from playing on 12oz. enjoy your night in the holding cell. make sure to catch a scratch tag on the wooden bench like, "MOUNTAIN DEW BANDIT"

Originally posted by iquit@Dec 22 2004, 08:26 PM

spray salt water into the all the buttons. i think it only works with older ones. this one REALLY works. iquit tested and approved.

put salt water in a spray bottle. spray up all the buttons and the dollar feeder thing. spray a lot. push all the buttons and the money return button. tell the police you learned it from playing on 12oz. enjoy your night in the holding cell. make sure to catch a scratch tag on the wooden bench like, "MOUNTAIN DEW BANDIT"

This actually does work I have done it before. Take squirt bottle like a bottle of say dishwashing soap like joy, fill it about 1/4 up with salt and the rest with hot water and shake the shit out of it. Go to the coke machine, squirt it into where you put the dollar bill and keep squirting and pressing the soda buttons until it starts spitting out drinks and change. The best thing to do is find a machine that is like $1.25 so you get $.75 change on each soda you get. Keep pressing the buttons until you have enough money or drinks or the machine is empty it's your choice. This is not a myth...I have personally done it...I didn't believe it when my boy told me until we did it and i was in shock that it actualy worked...good luck hackers. ;)