How to get free food at McDonalds

bood

Hey,

I was at a McDonalds last night and i didn't feel like wasting my money so i asked for some free food, they didn't give it to me. So then i told them they could hit me ion teh stomach for a drink. They did, but it was a little piece of shit drink, tiny. So i started to punch my self in the face really hard, so i got a bigger drink. Then i was hungry so i ran full speed head first into a wall and got a couple of McNuggets. And that is how you get free food at McDonalds.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

i went there and threatened to rape this kid if he didnt give me his happy meal, i got a cool toy too!

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by SHELLTOES

i think there are easier ways than that.

Eat whatever you order half-way, put a hair in the food and take it up to the front to complain. Instant replacement.

Guest amorphic

dude mcdonalds gives you the fucking turbo shits no matter what you eat there.........if you find out a way to scam subway that would rock (hint hint)

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by amorphic

if you find out a way to scam subway that would rock (hint hint)

Subway has a promotion they run where you fill up a card with stamps you get after buying something and when the card's full, you get a free sub.

A few years ago me and some friends racked a whole roll of the stamps, a big stack of the cards and ate Subway free of charge for like a year straight. I don't remember losing any weight though...

Guest ceas902

All u need to do is Buy a big mac then go sit down. Spit in it and take it back and ask for the manager. Say some fuck face cook spit in your burger. Then tell him that it is a health violation and your not going to put up with it..... theyll hook you up........

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

Subway has a promotion they run where you fill up a card with stamps you get after buying something and, when the card's full, you get a free sub.

A few years ago me and some friends racked a whole roll of the stamps, a big stack of the cards and ate Subway free of charge for like a year straight. I don't remember losing any weight though...

that is genious. where do they keep the stamps and the cards?

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by BUMRUSHbro

that is genious. where do they keep the stamps and the cards?

If they kept it up your ass, you'd know where it was.

Guest ceas902

^^^^^^

hahaha Thats halarious..

I used to work on the garbage trucks that empty dumpsters at fast food places.. Anyways we go to this one restraunt like any other day, strapped on the chain so the hydrolics could pick up and dump the dumpster and as we lifted it up a bum fell out... well he kinda jumped out before he lost a leg from the back of our truck... It was so unexpected I made a little girly squeel from him surprising the shit out of me.....

Guest JUWSE

do what happy gilmore did. first, get good at golf. get on tv and scream obscenities and fight bob barker. then make a commercial for subway. you'll get one of those cards that gives you free subway for life.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

Subway has a promotion they run where you fill up a card with stamps you get after buying something and, when the card's full, you get a free sub.

we did that too , but we had a friend that worked there , so it made it 1000 times easier , we had so many free cards we couldnt use them all , so we sold them at school .

but now they got these serial # things on the stamps , and they check them for randomness , so that scan dont work anymore .

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by ASER1NE

but now they got these serial # things on the stamps , and they check them for randomness , so that scam dont work anymore .

Yeah, I've noticed. The days of endless free subs were lived to the fullest though.

Guest uncle-boy

you could always kill everyone in the mcdonalds.

then go behind the counter and grab all the food you want.

Archived