Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How to get free food at McDonalds

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bood, May 19, 2002.

1. bood

bood Junior Member

Hey,
    I was at a McDonalds last night and i didn't feel like wasting my money so i asked for some free food, they didn't give it to me. So then i told them they could hit me ion teh stomach for a drink. They did, but it was a little piece of shit drink, tiny. So i started to punch my self in the face really hard, so i got a bigger drink. Then i was hungry so i ran full speed head first into a wall and got a couple of McNuggets. And that is how you get free food at McDonalds.

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

*insert golf clap*

3. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

i think there are easier ways than that.

4. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i went to a mcdonals with a grand piano in it yesterday.....clearly the baller delux edition.....

6. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i went there and threatened to rape this kid if he didnt give me his happy meal, i got a cool toy too!

7. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

let me smack you for being lame and ill make you a grilled cheese

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

FO SHO

9. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Eat whatever you order half-way, put a hair in the food and take it up to the front to complain. Instant replacement.

10. amorphic

amorphic Guest

dude mcdonalds gives you the fucking turbo shits no matter what you eat there.........if you find out a way to scam subway that would rock (hint hint)

11. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

Subway is gay, i went in there and boughta drink once and kept refilling it tons of times and they looked at me like i was crazy. Shit if I pay 99 cents for a cup, you better believe im refillin like a mutherfucker.

12. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Subway has a promotion they run where you fill up a card with stamps you get after buying something and when the card's full, you get a free sub.
    A few years ago me and some friends racked a whole roll of the stamps, a big stack of the cards and ate Subway free of charge for like a year straight. I don't remember losing any weight though...

13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!! DON'T LOOK AWAY!!! LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!! I WANT ATTENTION PLEASE!!! MY PARENTS OBVIOUSLY NEVER HUG ME!! LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

15. ctrlaltdelete

ctrlaltdelete Junior Member

subway, yuck. their subs are always squashed, never plump like the commercials.