How to do a wholecar in NYC 2002

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I didn't get busted...

but if you hold down and paint of the screen,

it's like getting a bum tip that gets stuck.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahahaha slope one has been crushing the fuck out of that site for the last 30 minutes...straight fills, tags, and everything....i wonder who he is?!?:rolleyes:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahaha i seriously was popping full car fillins every 20 seconds, and every time they would update i would have hella shit running...i dont write slope one but it was easy to hit up

Guest ceasoner

moe you were slope u werent hitten whole cars you were just fillen up the board with annoying little tags...

check out my multi color peices BOYEEEEEEEEEE...............

Guest whoami
Originally posted by sectorTVA

slick shit...i didnt know you had to work with actualy quantity of paint...and then i went and got busted...damn...time for the mad scrub fills....

yea I tried doing a half our hour peice finished the sketch letters and busted..i'm just watching now I did the whack shit and got my full line....aha that smiley face is nice

Guest whoami
Originally posted by sectorTVA

damn...that acero kid or whatever is up...alot....what a loser....

lol I know same shit over and over..I just got back their and he's still doing cars...Its storming like a bitch here...

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by ceasoner

moe you were slope u werent hitten whole cars you were just fillen up the board with annoying little tags...

check out my multi color peices BOYEEEEEEEEEE...............

ahaha yes...i dont write slope in real life...i just decided to run shit for a while..and i was

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by ese

oh shit! it looks different when you bench it...fucking aweseome! this thing is too fun...

haah yea i saw your ESE car...looked pretty decent compared to all my horrible slope, hbk, and james van der beek bombs

Archived