how to clean up vomit from the carpet?

mapo wc

my parents bounced for 2 weeks.

during my drug phase the one thing I never did was sip on sizurp. so I bought 2 4oz bottles of robo and drank em. shit was pretty straight for a few minutes. I went to a dark room and listened to Illmatic with my eyes closed. I felt like I was spinning, but couldnt tell which direction I was spinning. I just felt like I was a part of the planets and shit with the spinning. so I decided to go lay in my bed and then I puked everywhere.

so I got red vomit all over the brand new tan carpeting we got. shit fuckin sucks. does anyone know a way to get this shit out?

I'd forever be grateful.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

straight up drinking robotussin is different than drinking 'sizurp.' sizurp is a much more dilluted form. straight robotussin, when enough is drank, is somewhat like heroin, given that the main in grediant is basically synthetic morphine. anyway, get yourself some serious carpet clening solutin, soak the floor with it (after you test a little spot behind the couch so you know it wont bleach the carpet) then just scrub the piss outa it. might take a couple tries, but they'll usually come out. especially if its a newer carpet.

Guest fr8lover

the one time i puked at my house i did the "get every spray solution, no matter what it does and spray it on the puke in an act of desperation" method and supringly it worked...my room just smelled like a chemical plant for a few days.

Guest beardo

i have to credit MUNE with this one.. get yourself some CASTILE SOAP that stuff is fucking magic in a bottle. i shit you not. and it smells good.

CASTILE SOAP CASTILE SOAP CASTILE SOAP CASTILE SOAP

get it. now.

This is a surprising little cleaning secret. People will tell you there is no solution that will take out red koolaid stains, but Henry's Pale Ale does the job. Of course those of us from the NW already knew this was a wonder tonic.

Straight up though, I moved into an apartment that had serious red carpet stains. The stains had been shampooed professional and all. I was having a party and some idiot spilled his beer. As we were mopping up the spill we noticed that it was removing the red stain. Poured some more on the stain and presto it was gone.

Originally posted by bobobi11:

This is a surprising little cleaning secret. People will tell you there is no solution that will take out red koolaid stains, but Henry's Pale Ale does the job. Of course those of us from the NW already knew this was a wonder tonic.

B]

Listen to this man,,he may be a fellow washintonian....lol....pale ale does work, it wont dye your carpet being its tan and all..can i ask you,,,why the fuk are you robo-frying---you have a deathwish???say by to MR. Liver

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

straight up drinking robotussin is different than drinking 'sizurp.' sizurp is a much more dilluted form. straight robotussin, when enough is drank, is somewhat like heroin, given that the main in grediant is basically synthetic morphine.

not to be picky here, and i dont really know what chemical "sizurp" contains, that fucks you up, but the logic befind drinking cough syrup is to ingest dxm, witch is the active ingreediant in the cough syrup that makes you "trip" if you want to call it that. dxm is a dissasociative, like ketamine, witch pretty much means it will make you feel like your brain, soul, thought pattern, or whatever, is disconected from your body, and people often have a experiance of entering a diffrent world, or demention(sp) and shit like that, complete with alien type life forms, and some wierd shit. all in all, i would say that its really not like heroin at all, its closer to ketamine or pcp, because they fall into the same class of chemical, the dissociative anaesthetic class. heroin not only has a very diffrent chemical make up, but its a completely diffrent experiance. but then again, iv never done heroin, so i dont really know.

anyways, sorry i dont know anything about getting vomit off the carpet, but i say your lucky to have just vomited on the carpet, and not damaged your brain, 8oz of cough syrup can be a good sized dose of dxm depending on your weight, like, people talk to alien life forms dose size. and that shit is pretty hard on the brain anyways

[This message has been edited by dosoner (edited 08-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by dosoner (edited 08-20-2001).]

Yeah I didnt think DXM was like heroin. But Ive never done heroin.

When I said 'sizurp'..I thought that was just the slang for cough syrups, I didnt know it was a specific thing.

Actually DXM by itself is fairly safe, if used wisely. The problems come when cough suppresants have other active ingredients, and people try to trip off dxm but take a dangerous dose of the other active ingrediants. Robitussin maximum strength cogh & cold is one of, if not the only, cough suppressant product with only DXM as an active ingrediant.

My trip report-

Heres what happened if anyone is wondering.

I have a fairly weak stomach and bad gag reflex so drinking tussin is no easy task.

I managed to get it down somehow. A few gulps at a time. It kicked in fairly quick, and in the beginning just had me feelin kinda drunk. DXM doesnt really give any visuals like acid or shrooms. For visuals you have to be in a dark room with eyes closed usually listening to music. So I went in my back room and listened to Illmatic, laying on the floor, room completely dark. Within a few seconds I felt like I was spinning. I couldnt believe I was really just laying there, I felt like I was spinning underwater or something. I pictured myself spinning with the planets, and had a revelation that my life on earth is necessary for things to work right on this planet. After a few minutes I decide to get up and go to my bed for this. I do. Even though I had felt fine before, I think the walking made me sick and I vomit a ton of liquid on the floor next to my bed. Im laying there feeling very sick but unfortunately my feeling of tripping is gone.

So the only thing I can see in my room is the little freen light on the smoke detector. This thing starts flying around the corner or my room. For some reason I think its alive and start talking to it. I remember I said 'who are you?' and asking if he had a cigarette. I knew he wouldnt respond but asked anyway. I finally get up and go back to my back room wanting to try to trip again. I lay where I was laying again and vomit again. But Im too sick to get up so I just kinda roll over. A few minutes passes and nothing. Im vexed because I really wanted to trip. Suddenly the floor feels like it is conforming to my body and is very comfortable - like a water bed. Then I get a feeling like Im being pulled underneath the Earth. I get a vision of an underworld kinda like Hell. Its not Hell, just another dimension. But for some reason they wont allow me to stay there, because only the people who are tripping hard stay there. So they send me back up.

After that I just felt really sick and drunk..I think it was probably the alcohol in the cough syrup since my tolerance is very low. Overall it was very fun for a trip, but really shitty as an experience. I plan on doing it again but not until I learn to extract it, or until I get the powder.

alright, im happy to hear you knew what you were doing, that makes me have more faith. i beg to differ about the visuals though, iv seens some crazy mesh floating cubes and such when combing dxm and thc. as far as messing yourself up, i was talking about the legions dissasociative leave in your brain.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

read it know it love it.

i like talking about drugs

dxm isnt really all that worth the effort of ingesting it though

mapo.. i feel sorry for u.

cough syrup is some nasty shiznit.

u must have really wanted to get a buzz.. ha ha.

hair spray usually works well for some reason.. one time i got a permanent marker streak out of a white t-shirt completely with hair spray. i was on the boardwalk and some fuck just runs down the walk and just talks a huge marker like a pilot and streaks everyone running by. and this is the boardwalk so he must have got like 200 people.

anyways.. spray that shit and use a toothbrush or a big brush tool and scrub like there's no tommorrow.

hmm.. what else might work is that orange cleaning shit that u see on television. my dad bought that stuff and it works pretty well. but my favorite cleaning tool is still hairspray. gotta be the strong shit too like aquanet in the aerosol if u can find it.

its gangsta.

dude sum1 sed u dont jus drink cough syrup.. so what do u mix it with?

i wanna try this

i went tot hat page sum1 posted and im confused a lil

sum1 post a recipe or somethin oh and the kinds of cough wyrup that are "safe" (acordin to that page)

------------------

"now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"

- http://www.nastradamus.com/gfx/nav/nas.gif'>

i drank two bottles of benedryl last year. Shit makes you see spots, i felt that spinning shit that Mapo was talking about, and i got a really bad cotton mouth, and i drank water and it tasted really really sweet and refreashing........i felt sick........then i felt really Extremely light........like i couldn't control my limbs as i walked and it felt really feathery and not there. kinda weak, lite definately tho.

whats with south floridians and over the counter medicene trips.?

• 1 month later...

nah man mix a half of bottle of max cold and cough with ginger ale , or get some dramamine, or nutmeg...buts thats only if you want a legal thing goin for you..if not go for the crowd favorite Acid or shrooms or dmt , if u can get em...:mad:

Archived