Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How to catch spiders

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CIPHER_one, May 20, 2005.

1. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

There's a huge fucking spider in my house and we can't catch it. Is there some tricky way you people know how to catch spiders? i.e. lather a handful of nickles with peanut butter or something.

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

can of paint/clear coat/hair spray and a lighter...

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I get my girlfriend to do it. Then I cry in a corner....

4. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

catch with your mouth

5. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Where there was one there's bound to be at least 5 or 10 more. Anyway, i suggest going with the paper towel method, ive used ziplock bags as well tho and had moderate success.

6. flatliner

flatliner Junior Member

Did u know the avarege human swollows at least 7 spiders in their sleep without knowing it? Not a night but in your life. Crasy huh? Freaked me out good.

7. hopeizm

hopeizm Member

double sided tape next to its hiding place

8. azert

azert Senior Member

Spiders are our friends. But fuck bugs.

9. caffeine

caffeine Member

I always wonder how people come up with these things.
    How would a person prove something like that?

Anyway add geckos to your house environment and the problem will hopefully erase itself naturally.

10. heroin dart

heroin dart Senior Member

haha, so true, just get it in a glass,put paper over the top, then shuv it out the windah.

11. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

somebody told me yesterday that they were bit by a spider and developed a large cyst on the side of their face. The doctors thought it was cancerous and when they opened him up there were baby spiders living in his face. its just crazy

12. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

theres big ass spiders all over my place. I just saw a mouse too. Im not havin it neither. Its almost time to move. Just gotta stack some cash

13. cornpone

cornpone Member

use a shotgun... It's the only way...

14. Depending on your degree of pussiness, take either a paper cup or a bucket, and place it upside down on top of the spider. Then slip a flyer or index card, or a piece of cardboard if required, under the cup/bucket. This will be the "lid". Turn it upside down still keeping the "lid" tight against the opening, and tadaa. Spider caught. Launch it out the window or set it on fire with a spray can and a match, Marc Ecko-style.

I caught a brown recluse the other day at a photo studio. I showed them what it could do to some people and they all thought I was the bravest lad in the universe to even go near it.

15. I like to smash all kinds of little animals on the walls because A) it makes me feel manly and B) insect splashes on the walls are all the rage in interior design this year...

alright