How to burn music videos to play in car! Help!

swif1

I want to get ahold of Key<<3>>, but I can't remember if he changed his handle or not.

Anyway, I'm getting a grip of music videos from the internet, but I want to know how to convert it to SVCD so it will be able to play in my car.

I went to http://www.VCDHelp.com and tried a few programs, but it's only able to play on the DVD player in the house and not my car.

I know the player is capable of playing SVCDs because my cousin is able to make back-up DVDs of international movies to play in my car.

The formats the videos are in are .mpg and avi.

<3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont ask dumbass questions download what music videos you want burn them to a dvd-r /dvd+r put yer bootlegged piece of shit in the dvd player in the car press play

but i take it you got a cheapass dvd player that does not play burned dvds so you are out of luck this is a tech question so i should not even answer your question next time post it in the 12oz computer thread

PC Support

Get all your Windows, Hardware, Networking, and software support questions answered here

PC Tips and Tricks, Modding

Linux/Unix Support

Get all your Linux/Unix questions answered here

Linux/Unix Tips and Tricks

Mac Support

Get all your mac questions answered here

Mac Tips and Tricks

Electronics

Get all your questions on MP3 players, Digital Cameras, Digital Video Cameras, TV's, etc. answered here

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105575