Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How to burn music videos to play in car! Help!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by swif1, May 3, 2006.

1. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

I want to get ahold of Key<<3>>, but I can't remember if he changed his handle or not.

Anyway, I'm getting a grip of music videos from the internet, but I want to know how to convert it to SVCD so it will be able to play in my car.

I went to www.VCDHelp.com and tried a few programs, but it's only able to play on the DVD player in the house and not my car.

I know the player is capable of playing SVCDs because my cousin is able to make back-up DVDs of international movies to play in my car.

The formats the videos are in are .mpg and avi.

<3

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Nst nst nst nst.

Sorry. I am no help.

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

YOU SHOULD BE DRIVING YOUR CAR INSTEAD OF WATCHING VIDEOS IN IT.

4. Johnny Blaze

Johnny Blaze Member

yeah just watch some Mike Jones Video and crash the car into a telephone pole.

rappers and there screenzzzzzzzz:rolleyes:

5. ^BANNED^

^BANNED^ Banned

its only cool to me if you got two screens in the back seat headrests so the car behind can watch.

6. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

send me your car. I can fix this video problem...

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

might be on to something here...

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Fags. All of you.

<3

9. AllTheWrongWords

AllTheWrongWords Veteran Member

Did you try asking your cousin?​

10. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

do people really need to be that saturated in television to have the need to watch it in their cars?

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Here's a thought:

Burn the car, come here, play the video!

12. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

dont ask dumbass questions download what music videos you want burn them to a dvd-r /dvd+r put yer bootlegged piece of shit in the dvd player in the car press play

but i take it you got a cheapass dvd player that does not play burned dvds so you are out of luck this is a tech question so i should not even answer your question next time post it in the 12oz computer thread

PC Support
    Get all your Windows, Hardware, Networking, and software support questions answered here

PC Tips and Tricks, Modding

Linux/Unix Support
    Get all your Linux/Unix questions answered here

Linux/Unix Tips and Tricks

Mac Support
    Get all your mac questions answered here

Mac Tips and Tricks

Electronics
    Get all your questions on MP3 players, Digital Cameras, Digital Video Cameras, TV's, etc. answered here

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105575