HOW TO BREAK A 120z addiction?

WhiteOx

Can anyone suggest some good 120z aversion therapy? This shit is starting to take a toll on my studies.

I thought of getting the brother to shoot me with a nasty little bb gun every time he sees me on, but i suspect i will evolve with time and alt-tab when i hear footsteps approaching.

HELP!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

send me your hard drive :idea:

i hardly would use the computer at all except i need it for work so i stay on here trying to work and refreshing 120z every half minute

i have a life, i swear dude:rolleyes:

Let me tell you about this crazy thing called a front door. It's, well, in the front of your house!

Step through it and out into THE REAL WORLD! An amazing place where you are your own emoticon, where women have to be wined and dined before you can spill your juice to them and talking shit can actually have serious serious reprecussions!

Bottom line....get out of the house, away from your computer and study at a cafe or your schools library.

Either that or say something to piss off seeking or europe.

browser settings > approved sites > block 12oz

or just make it so you have to punch in a password

every time you load a 12oz page and you'll be living clean in no time.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by LENS

Either that or say something to piss off seeking or europe.

I had a big problem with this shit too.

Spending way to much time browsing webshit instead of doing school stuff on the computer.

The best way to get over a 12oz addiction for me was to get addicted to some other website with as much traffic.

Seriously, its all about logging out and going to school to study and check out girls.

Archived