How to become a sweet ass ninja.

suburbian bum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i bet pirates will become more popular than ninjas ever were....just you wait, when i'm a pirate with santa, everyone will love and fear us and think we are the baddest mu, fuckas ever.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

You can drink with your disguise on too, beer in your mouth right through your shirt... For real, what kind of party animal are you anyway?

nightowls party hardee

goddamn i need to get some sleep, i work in 4 hours

Guest ctrl+alt+del

we used to do that when i was 5! wed get a huge group and put on our ninja masks (my brother always did it for me) and wed run on missions all over the neighborhood. missions were generally like, run from here to here. that was fun stuff. suburbian bum looks funny, teehehehe, and his name is Vem. i know a kid named Veniamin. i jsut call him Vitamin.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/deethree8/Picture%2067.jpg'>

After trying and fucking trying, I gave up.. it looked shitty. And I cannot, I repeat, cannot represent this ninja shinanigans with a crappy ninja head thing. So I tried to get all Muslim, and get the head/shoulder wrap going. Then I said "you know fucking what, my hair. My hair is enough coverage I need to be a ninja disguised in the night, serving beer to the ninja homies. So please beleive, Dee improvised.

Guest whoami

Wow the thread rating has jumped 5 points now olay! and now I can go rob a bank as a ninja......no really put your hands fucking up... yakz@

with the pic of dee the value o fthis thread has jumped about 5 billion points. god damn.

please believe im really stoned running around my house ina full ninja suit harassing my sister and her friends with waterguns. god i think shes gonna move out and shes only 14, the boys she has over must think im absolutley retarded. god i hate nothing to do nights.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not only did the thread jump 500 billion points, but so did my wang!! weeeee!!!:love:

Archived