How thug are you?

dead people rule

I was sitting in the car with my friend smokin weed in a parkng lot and there were a bunch of guys listening to rap music and looked like gangstas. I turned to him and a conversation started.

"I don't think this is the best place to be doin' this,"i said.

"why?"

"well I just dont like being around thuggish heads. They always seem to wanna fuck with people who aren't thug."

"huh? Why are you trippin?"

"cuz I stoned off my ass."

"oh. Well I dont really think that they're any worse than we are."

"meaning?"

"Well, we listen to rap music. We paint shit. We start shit with people.We're in a crew. We smoke weed in school parking lots at 10pm. You carry a knife all the time. I got three myslef. Why are we any different? When we race around town we get tons of dirty looks but we just laugh about it. So really we are just as thug as they are."

".....hmm....ok. Hey, pass the bunt."

I am high right now so I dont really know why I'm typing all this but hey, what the hell. How thug are you people? I'm more of a phsycopath/thug. You'd know if you met me.

KARKES"the glum"ONER

------------------

Only one man will stand in the end, then I'll eat him and be on my way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im so thug that when i steal shit from stores i dont try and hide it. One time i picked up an arm load of clothes went to the front of the store and said to the cashier "Hey you wanna see something funny?" She said sure and then i ran out of the store.

Another time i picked up about 50 dvds went to the front of the store and yelled "Thug life bitch, fuck all yall." and then ran out of the store.

I lead an entertaining life. All i really listen to is gangsta rap and jazz. All i ever wanted was to be a thug and hustlin was all i knew.

PEACE

[This message has been edited by mr.yuck (edited 06-10-2001).]

Originally posted by mr.yuck:

im so thug that when i steal shit from stores i dont try and hide it. One time i picked up an arm load of clothes went to the front of the store and said to the cashier "Hey you wanna see something funny?" She said sure and then i ran out of the store.

next time i go out of town, I'm gonna have to try that.

this place is full of sooooo many white suburban kids who try to be thugs its not even funny. I was driving home the other day and this BMW peeled by me on the curb lane and there were two kids blaring Cash Money or some shit (they had the bass cranked so all I heard was thumping) inside, one of them looked like he belonged in a gap athletics ad, and the other was wearing a hawaiian shirt and cabanna hat. They gave me the "thug stare" when they passed and I coudlnt help but laugh. They were real badasses cause they peeled through this intersection and a gas station to avoid waiting for the light to change...and they were comming from the direction of the richest neighbourhood in town...fucking kids. I think they pulled into the BMW dealership further up the road...probably getting mommys beemer serviced...

they werent dressing thug, but they were still trying to be thugs...what a joke. The ones who do rock all the gear are even worse...but good for a laugh atleast...

one time at a game i wanted one of those little pizzas (that are 5 bucks) but I only had a 20 dollar bill.... so I asked the guy if he had change for a twenty, he said yeah so he gave me the pizza and four 5 dollar bills....

oh I didn't tell him.........

[This message has been edited by iamsowack (edited 06-10-2001).]

Originally posted by boogie hands:

im a camoflauge thug.....im all smiley and laughing and then BAM!!!! you gots a shank in your neck and im hitting on your girlfriend.....

i seen it happen time and time again. them fools think they know. they don't know shit til they reachin to get boogie's melted down toothbrush out they kneck while boogie walks off with their girl and i'm takin their fuckin wallet! then what bitch???

i got "thug life" tattooed across my chest and "lil pac" on my back. and im trying to convince my tattoo artist to do a full bady black tattoo so all the real thugs will quite beating me up and stealing my shoes

Originally posted by keep:

i got "thug life" tattooed across my chest and "lil pac" on my back. and im trying to convince my tattoo artist to do a full bady black tattoo so all the real thugs will quite beating me up and stealing my shoes

i dont even need tatoos. they just look at and be lie- damn thats that crazy thugged out nigga from vegas. i know he wheres clothes from the gap but he thugged the fuck out

I paint graffiti write on hoes break shit pack a knife, play with guns, drink my daily booze, so does that make me a thug? awwww fuck thugs it's all about beer glugs big hooterific jugs and mushy hugs from the cute girls next door

I remember back in High School all these rich kids running around looking like dirty hippies cuz it was a COOL "drug subculture". You know like "Hey I listen to the Dead and smoke alotta weed, I'm so cool". Then over the summer the new COOL "drug subculture" was startin in with DR. DRE and the whole Gangsta rap thing. So I would see these same kids who use to be all hippied out now rockin Oakland Raider starter jackets and frontin like like Thugs with saggy pants, beepers, Polo gear, ect... My favorite was this kid Ben Smith who would actually sport a dirty ass Dead Head T-shirt and burkenstocks while wearing a starter jacket and Tommy H hat all sideways. Last time a saw that goof he was showing off his new WU Tang tattoo.

Archived