how the fuck did you wake??????

Sega Genesis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Sega Genesis

yah i woke up with puke on my clothes, busted lip, scrached arm, fuked up back, brused back, and i dont remember shit.and my left thunb hurts like hell. so how did you end up this fisrt day..................

Your spelling is suck.

Guest 150's~
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I didn't drink last night...and I didn't leave my house.

I feel great.

I woke up feeling like a fucking champ

I woke up with my vision tripping out like Timothy Leary.....the headache was thrown in for free as part of the New Year package deal.

I woke up with puke on my pants...and on my hoodie which i took off...I woke up to throw up once in the bathroom, once outside when leaving the house i stayed at, once in jack in the box (sucks for them), and once in my own home...all in all I really wanna never drink again...I might go puke again now.....:(

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by exhibitone

AS I ALWAYS WAKE UP

IN BED HUNGRY

AND WITH MY DICK HARD

haha that was the best thing ive heard all day

but really.....i tried to get drunk off my familys champagne last night but i was on a full stomach so i was basically sober, i woke up feeling fine

I got hammered off of Chopin at some peoples house, went to a friends house around 11 ish

Threw up in his sink, which for some reason I vaugely remember the puke being a burgandy color which is odd considering I only had a steamed cheese burger in my stomach, woke up at 5:45 in the morning.

Called a cab home, stopped at the bodega and got fritos with chili cheese dip, ate that at around 6 ish and talked for a few with moms an pops. Passed out again with a glass of milk. Woke up at 10 ish took a shower cleaned my room/shoes and have been brushing up on my linux administration the whole day.

I am now eating butter noodles. I wonder if my stomach was bleeding last night... I haven't had any problems since but... I don't think that's a good thing.

Archived