how should i get rid of her??

jah

1. complain to the landlords

2. be a complete dick to her and make the environment around her so fuckin unpleasant that my friend wont want to bring her around anymore

3. eat her mice

4. completely stop cleaning around the house until it gets so bad my friend either cleans all day or stops bringing her around (or lives in a hell hole)

5. all of the above

if you have any other suggestions besides killing her let me know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ good point. the only problem with that is ill have to live in a fuckin dump too, i will hear lots of bitching about it (not that id really give a fuck but it would be kinda annoying) and if i wanted to bring someone over it wouldnt be ideal.

ps. id like to hear from the women on the board. what would be a good way to get rid of you if you were my roommates girlfriend?? even better, how can i get them to break up?

yeah, #2 seems like it might be the best way to go. im quickly transitioning into number 2 mode. right now its just an antagonizing remark here and there and ignoring her when she talks to me most of the time. i will raise hell if he doesnt tell her not to come around anymore though. seriously, hes being an asshole. ive told him plenty of times. he thinks he has the right to have her over as much as he wants because shes his girlfriend. i told him i dont like having her over when i come home from an exhausting day at school and just want to relax and have some fuckin peace. my weekends too. i want to just kick it on teh weekends but shes around all fuckin weekend. shits gonna go down if he doesnt start having some consideration. ill make things bad between all of us if i have to. ill ruin our friendship and their relationship but that bitch isnt living here anymore. ive been cool as fuck about it till now. shes been here for the last month and a half straigh (except for ONE weekend when he went snowboarding), literally. there has not been more than two days that have gone by since ive fuckin been in australia (a little over two months) where i havent seen her. today im telling him whats going to happen if he doesnt just do the right thing and tell her himself not to come around and he can live with it if he wants to be an asshole. the only reason i havent started shit already is because hes been my friend for about 3 years and i have to live with him until the lease runs out (another 7 months). but fuck it, if hes gonna put his bitch first (who he doesnt really like that much, he just cant go a day without pussy) then he can fuck off.

Guest postaholic

god damnit jah. you suck at life man. if you are talking about that same bitch that is your roomatres girlie... you are tremendously slow in the fucking head.

youre a loser if you havent figured a way to get rid of that bitch yet. fucking seriously. shoot yoruself. let her live. least she has something worth a fuck, that being a pussy.

Originally posted by postaholic

god damnit jah. you suck at life man. if you are talking about that same bitch that is your roomatres girlie... you are tremendously slow in the fucking head.

youre a loser if you havent figured a way to get rid of that bitch yet. fucking seriously. shoot yoruself. let her live. least she has something worth a fuck, that being a pussy.

FUCK YOU dude. youre not in my situation so you dont know what the deal is. dudes been my friend for a while. the only reason she was being tolerated for a while was because she let me stay at her place for 3 weeks when i frist came to oz so i wasnt about to boot her. then she said she was goin back to her place in a week or so so i wasnt trippin. and after she was supposed to leave and she didnt i told my friend to get her out of here and he said she wouldnt be coming around as much. and shes been around for little while since then so now im tellin him she HAS to go. i dont wanna start hell shit with him if not necessary. but since it seems to be necessary, im gonna start being an asshole and make sure she gets the fuck out. keep your mouth shut if you dont know what the fuck the situation is asshole.

jah, cant you use the situation to your advantage ? like get her to bring some of her friends around and then ass-fuck them bitches ?

if that fails, choke her with her own knickers.. and leave em stuffed half way down her throat for the cops to discover.

:huh?:

this seems to be a continuous (sp?) topic with u jah.

basically, i think 2 words will solve all the problems. they are FUCK OFF

failing that, errrrr.......no.2

she doesnt have any fuckin friends. her only friends are these russian dudes and this hong kong kid from her school. she just hangs with my fuckin roommate 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think theyre getting the picture though.

Guest Stapler

Seriously go tothe police and say she is stealing stuff from your house and you want a court order, With that you can state that she cannot be within a certain distance of you apartment/house. She wont be able to bother you without being arrested. Your friend will get the idea quickly

Guest -MOE LESTER-

SNEAK THROUGH HER PANTIES AND ACT LIKE A TOTAL FUCKIN PERVERT....TAKE PICTURES OF HER IN THE SHOWER...MAKE HER FREAKED OUT AND SHE WILL LEAVE ON ACCOUNT OF THAT....BUT SERIOUISLY...STEAL SOME OF HER PANTIES...AND PUT THEM ON YOUR DESK NEXT TO SOME DIRTY MAGAZINES OR SOMETHING....MAKE SURE SHE SEES THEM THOUGH!!

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by jah

FUCK YOU dude. youre not in my situation so you dont know what the deal is. dudes been my friend for a while. the only reason she was being tolerated for a while was because she let me stay at her place for 3 weeks when i frist came to oz so i wasnt about to boot her. then she said she was goin back to her place in a week or so so i wasnt trippin. and after she was supposed to leave and she didnt i told my friend to get her out of here and he said she wouldnt be coming around as much. and shes been around for little while since then so now im tellin him she HAS to go. i dont wanna start hell shit with him if not necessary. but since it seems to be necessary, im gonna start being an asshole and make sure she gets the fuck out. keep your mouth shut if you dont know what the fuck the situation is asshole.

look fucker. i didnt mean to be a dick about it, but im just telling the fucking truth. you've posted about 34 threads about this same bitch, everytime complaining how much you hate her, how she is taking your shit, and pissing you off to no end.

she let you stay with her for 3 weeks, SO FUCKING WHAT MAN!!! were you an asshole towards her? did you piss her tha fuck off on the regular for no fucking reason? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fuck that bitch, and fuck you to for putting up with that shit. only a sucker would not be able to get rid of some bitch. id make her hate coming over there so fucking much she would break up with his ass... fuck tha bullshit. straight up.

look fucker. i didnt mean to be a dick about it, but im just telling the fucking truth. you've posted about 34 threads about this same bitch, everytime complaining how much you hate her, how she is taking your shit, and pissing you off to no end.

she let you stay with her for 3 weeks, SO FUCKING WHAT MAN!!! were you an asshole towards her? did you piss her tha fuck off on the regular for no fucking reason? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fuck that bitch, and fuck you to for putting up with that shit. only a sucker would not be able to get rid of some bitch. id make her hate coming over there so fucking much she would break up with his ass... fuck tha bullshit. straight up.

not one typo... good work fucker.

you have a funny way of not being a dick about it. anyway, shes out of here. she took the rest of her shti home last night. and i honestly dont know if she stole that shit or not. i actually dont really think she did. but shes got the picture now. whenever she asks her boyfriend if she can have some food i shout "NO" before he can even answer. and she throws a little fit (that he has to hear but i dont) and he tells her that its my food and theres not really anything he can do about it and she shuts the fuck up and acts bitchy. which is fine with me as long as shes quiet and not eating my shit.

fuck though. shes gone. yay. im sure shell come back and try and stay again pretty fuckin quick. my friend will try and say that they slept over their last night and he has the right to have his girl stay over if he wants, but that shits not happening. i honestly cant say she cant come over anymore because he does pay half the rent, he has his own room, and she is his girlfriend. but i can say she cant come over very much and she sure as fuck cant sleep, take showers, or use anymore of my fuckin toilet paper. but im still going to be a complete asshole to her even if she does come around only once in a while to make it so she doesnt want to come around ever.

and ive only made three threads about this bitch. and ill make a lot fuckin more if i feel ike it. shit, people make a lot fuckin stupider threads than these and i dont hear so much bitching about them...

look fucker. i didnt mean to be a dick about it, but im just telling the fucking truth. you've posted about 34 threads about this same bitch,

a bold move.. will it pay off ??

Originally posted by jah

and ive only made three threads about this bitch. and ill make a lot fuckin more if i feel like it.

aaand it's checkmate right there.

now let's all go to the dlush thread and ask her about butt fucking.

:huh?:

Just move out, get your own place, and forget about all this low life hassle. Why would you allow yourself to be sucked into this bullshit to start with? Honestly, I'd live in my car before I allowed myself to get involved in such noxious behavior. If you have your own place you can avoid all this stupid nonsense from the gate. And don't tell me you can't afford it. Everybody says stuff like that, it's always bullshit. Aren't you the same guy who is all worried about world peace and capitalistic hegemony and all that Save the Whales bullshit? Christ. At least be consistent. Personally, I'd live in a van. Just a WHOLE LOT less bullshit to deal with.

Originally posted by zorak

i am currently employing the #2 method.

it seems to be working, as she doesn't look at me let alone talk to me anymore. finally!

this motherfucker is not kidding. i've seen it firsthand, and it's great.

this is the most painless route, and the most confrontational. underhanded shit is for pussies.. just go all out and express your hate. make sure you let her know exatly why you hate her so much if she asks "why are you doing this to me?". i reccomend making a list now.

edit.. i guess i'm a bit too late, huh?:crazy:

well, id shit on them before i shoved them up my ass. thats just a little too uncomfortable. i was thinking about sticking her toothbrush between my ass cheeks and letting it marinate for a while though. still might do that....

Archived