Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

how should i get rid of her??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Aug 17, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

1. complain to the landlords

2. be a complete dick to her and make the environment around her so fuckin unpleasant that my friend wont want to bring her around anymore

3. eat her mice

4. completely stop cleaning around the house until it gets so bad my friend either cleans all day or stops bringing her around (or lives in a hell hole)

5. all of the above

if you have any other suggestions besides killing her let me know.

2. melt

melt Guest

#4 because it requires no effort.

3. jah

jah Elite Member

^^ good point. the only problem with that is ill have to live in a fuckin dump too, i will hear lots of bitching about it (not that id really give a fuck but it would be kinda annoying) and if i wanted to bring someone over it wouldnt be ideal.

ps. id like to hear from the women on the board. what would be a good way to get rid of you if you were my roommates girlfriend?? even better, how can i get them to break up?

4. amerika

amerika New Jack

you could try sleeping with her?

5. jah

jah Elite Member

^^^ id rather stick my dick in a meat processor and rub the wound with lemon and salt.

6. zorak

zorak Member

i am currently employing the #2 method.

it seems to be working, as she doesn't look at me let alone talk to me anymore. finally!

7. jah

jah Elite Member

yeah, #2 seems like it might be the best way to go. im quickly transitioning into number 2 mode. right now its just an antagonizing remark here and there and ignoring her when she talks to me most of the time. i will raise hell if he doesnt tell her not to come around anymore though. seriously, hes being an asshole. ive told him plenty of times. he thinks he has the right to have her over as much as he wants because shes his girlfriend. i told him i dont like having her over when i come home from an exhausting day at school and just want to relax and have some fuckin peace. my weekends too. i want to just kick it on teh weekends but shes around all fuckin weekend. shits gonna go down if he doesnt start having some consideration. ill make things bad between all of us if i have to. ill ruin our friendship and their relationship but that bitch isnt living here anymore. ive been cool as fuck about it till now. shes been here for the last month and a half straigh (except for ONE weekend when he went snowboarding), literally. there has not been more than two days that have gone by since ive fuckin been in australia (a little over two months) where i havent seen her. today im telling him whats going to happen if he doesnt just do the right thing and tell her himself not to come around and he can live with it if he wants to be an asshole. the only reason i havent started shit already is because hes been my friend for about 3 years and i have to live with him until the lease runs out (another 7 months). but fuck it, if hes gonna put his bitch first (who he doesnt really like that much, he just cant go a day without pussy) then he can fuck off.

8. krie

krie Guest

just be a reall annoying fuck, pawn her things in, be a slob, etc. then shell leave.

9. postaholic

postaholic Guest

god damnit jah. you suck at life man. if you are talking about that same bitch that is your roomatres girlie... you are tremendously slow in the fucking head.

youre a loser if you havent figured a way to get rid of that bitch yet. fucking seriously. shoot yoruself. let her live. least she has something worth a fuck, that being a pussy.

10. jah

jah Elite Member

FUCK YOU dude. youre not in my situation so you dont know what the deal is. dudes been my friend for a while. the only reason she was being tolerated for a while was because she let me stay at her place for 3 weeks when i frist came to oz so i wasnt about to boot her. then she said she was goin back to her place in a week or so so i wasnt trippin. and after she was supposed to leave and she didnt i told my friend to get her out of here and he said she wouldnt be coming around as much. and shes been around for little while since then so now im tellin him she HAS to go. i dont wanna start hell shit with him if not necessary. but since it seems to be necessary, im gonna start being an asshole and make sure she gets the fuck out. keep your mouth shut if you dont know what the fuck the situation is asshole.

11. jah

jah Elite Member

bump. bitch is getting told to go home if she comes tonight

12. avils

avils Senior Member

learn how to type properly you dumb cunt.

:huh?:

13. jah

jah Elite Member

shes not sleeping over here tonight....

14. avils

avils Senior Member

jah, cant you use the situation to your advantage ? like get her to bring some of her friends around and then ass-fuck them bitches ?

if that fails, choke her with her own knickers.. and leave em stuffed half way down her throat for the cops to discover.

:huh?:

15. sneak

sneak Guest

this seems to be a continuous (sp?) topic with u jah.

basically, i think 2 words will solve all the problems. they are FUCK OFF

failing that, errrrr.......no.2