HOW SCENE ARE YOU?

ElectricitySucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I BET

I BET A BUNCH OF YOU NIGGAS ARE "SCENE" WHATEVER THAT MEANS (DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE A FAG FROM WILLIAMSBURG?) AND YOU KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWERS AND PUT THE WRONG ONES IN ON PURPOSE CUZ IRONY IS PART OF BEING "SCENE"!!!! HA!!!! GOT YOU NIGGAS!!!! EXPOSED!!!! WHENEVER NEWPORT 100'S, LEAK, AND NAPPY BRAIDS ARE "SCENE" THEN I'LL BE "SCENE" UNTIL THEN IM JUST A PAPI PAPI PAPI CHULOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :cool:

MEROE MLBTEAM

SEE YOU LATER

TE VEO LUEGO

scene kids hahahaha

Yeah, i want to be different, ughhh don't conform just, dye your hair black and look like every other retard. Hahahaha, skinny little kids hardcore dancing, which most sit at home and practice....please.

Re: I BET

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

I BET A BUNCH OF YOU NIGGAS ARE "SCENE" WHATEVER THAT MEANS (DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE A FAG FROM WILLIAMSBURG?) AND YOU KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWERS AND PUT THE WRONG ONES IN ON PURPOSE CUZ IRONY IS PART OF BEING "SCENE"!!!! HA!!!! GOT YOU NIGGAS!!!! EXPOSED!!!! WHENEVER NEWPORT 100'S, LEAK, AND NAPPY BRAIDS ARE "SCENE" THEN I'LL BE "SCENE" UNTIL THEN IM JUST A PAPI PAPI PAPI CHULOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :cool:

MEROE MLBTEAM

SEE YOU LATER

TE VEO LUEGO

hahaha

Re: scene kids hahahaha

Originally posted by Arun

Yeah, i want to be different, ughhh don't conform just, dye your hair black and look like every other retard. Hahahaha, skinny little kids hardcore dancing, which most sit at home and practice....please.

its funny seeing the "big tough fat guy with the jersey on" walk straight into the skinny kids karate kicks, then little skinny kid falls straight on face.

http://images.quizilla.com/X/ximprinted.on.angelsx/1062986347_hainesound.jpg'>

sound guy. 23-28 scene points. you do sound, you

get scene points just for that.

Hahah. I went thru this quiz twice, first time got this, but I;m a sound geek when it comes to sound engineering style stuff...

Second time, I removed all references to the fact that I'm a sound man...

http://images.quizilla.com/X/ximprinted.on.angelsx/1062986070_hainenoone.jpg'>

no one. 0 scene points. you don't go to shows, you suck.

Awesome.

I dont even need to fill it out.

I know they'd call me a 'scene dead zero'

because I dont listen to indy rock.

well if I'm so 'zero',

Then why the hell was I chillin with Rob Base and DJ EZ rock at the hotel bar before their show? huh?

scene dead this ''|'' you whiny emo bitches.:evil:

that test was on the short bus.

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/X/ximprinted.on.angelsx/1062985475_slhaineemo.jpg'>

yeah right... I dont ever go to rock shows and if I do

it's of the 'big hair and leopard print' varitey.

and I can only pick one?

what do people compliment you on?

-my dancing, i can move shit

-how much i can drink

emo kids dont dance.

Archived