How Pixar conquered the planet

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes sir, pixar is just amazing. after posting this thread, i was in the mood to watch something pixar, so i decided on Monsters Inc. i hadn't seen that movie probably since i bought the dvd. on a side note, The Incredibles will be on dvd just in time for Easter 2005. also "Cars" will be the last Disney presets a Pixar film, as Michael Eisner is a douche.

meh i downloaded the incredibles last week..

pretty fuckin good.. the part with the missiles going after the plane was the best digital scene i have ever seen..

but i'm still waiting on ff7 advent children...cause i have all the commercials for it and watch them almost dailiy...must watch..advent children

and....you figure it may just be sarcasm coming from tease..and your taking it to literal?

^^2blazzed isnt kidding.

When Disney fired all its traditional illustrators and went strictly digital, I saw a tear fall from every kid who studies illustration at my school. A lot of people were fired.

Honestly, I dont care how cool and realistic a CG movie is: I either want cartoons, or I want the real thing. Dont give me a 'cartoon' that looks real. If we keep up this way sooner or later it'll be CG images walking down the red carpet instead of actors.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by gatita@Nov 22 2004, 11:40 AM

If we keep up this way sooner or later it'll be CG images walking down the red carpet instead of actors.

Wouldn't that be fucking awesome?