Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

how old were you when u got laid for the first time?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by The Taco bell Bomber, Jul 22, 2001.

1. droidkiller:::::

droidkiller::::: New Jack

way to pork shit before yer balls drop. Nasty fuckin shit. At least wait till HS so you can freak with some dirty cheerleader, then tell her you think she's a moron and you truly hate her after she's given up that rather skanky ass. yeah.

2. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

17!!! and with a girl that barely spoke english!

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.wfu.edu/users/alwinegn/Tulip.JPG'>

------------------
    $$$[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]$$$

4. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

15 and i havent had it yet, i have had a couple sluts offer me, buti m not reallly into them at all..

5. garth vader

garth vader Member

i don't know if i'm a virgin still. you know you wake up beside girls time after time and you can't rememember what went down...and neither can they

6. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

15, i hate thinking about my first time..... i just wish it had happened differently. i always hear these great stories about other people's "special" first times. i feel like i lost this precious gem of innocence that i can never retrieve. my first time set the tone for the next couple years of self-destructive sexual experiences. it took a long time to recover my self pride...
    i never tell anyone what happened. i don't even know why i wrote this....fuckin mondays

------------------
    high plains drifter

7. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

A female i know gave head to a 19 yr old life guard at a pool near my house when she was 9
    I cant look at that dude the same again
    damn lifeguards...hmph...

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, I'd have to look at the girl a little strange as well, but damn, that's nuts, no pun intended...

------------------
    2 Can Sam

9. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

I was 14 a sophmore in highschool..stayed with him for three years..yeah it was special..so...

the nastiest losing it story I have is a guy who lost his virginity to a prostitute..and he got the sloppy thirds,,not seconds..but thirds!

10. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

havent yet. im 15. ive had hoes and sluts try to grab my shit and rub my belly (yes im fat and ugly too) but i normally slap them cuz i know where theyve been and its not paradise. ive never had a girlfriend cuz im afraid of rejection and i could prolly fuck my cousin girl before he does but that wouldnt feel right even though i dont like my cousin and she gives a lot of head (yes shes a cheerleader) theres only 4 girls id truly want to lose it to. my best female friend, her dingy friend, this ugly girl who loves me and i feel attracted to for some reason and a short hawaiin chick with a very cute face and very cool attitude (but i want her cuz shes short). thatll be all.

11. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"but i normally slap them"-splinter

....i only hope you were joking, and if you were it aint really that funny anyways...r

12. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

21 -- was waiting for marriage..(I'm 23 now) but hell, he's the one I'm going to marry anyways.

13. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

http://64.4.18.24/memlet.mailfilter.gif'>

------------------
    "now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"
    -nas
    yah it realy was magmatize!

14. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

yeah sorry for that. i dont slap but i did push a girl who i tried to get a way from but she kept trying to come up on me. and i mean shes been AROUND. like serious shit, heard she lost her in 6 grade and know various guys who she has slept with and know plenty of girls who slept with them and know most of the guys that slept with those (small town) an if you knew what i knew you woulnt want her breath around you cuz there is airborne diseases related with sex. and i mean i get real heated cuz all her friends talk a lot of shit bout one of my friends. i had my homegirl warn her and shit. this bitch straight decided to sock me one day cuz i told her i hated her and that she was a bitch, aint no girl gettin a hit on my face. not knowing my own strength when im angry i pushed her and she stumbled back for ten yards before she slammed into her friend and they both fell on the floor. these girls are crackheads(seen them in act) hoes(seen them in act also) and real nasty, go drunk to school and throw up all over the place. fuck that i lose respect for those who do not respect themselves. i will NEVER hit a RESPECTABLE girl, i try not to associeate with ones that are not but when shit comes down, i got to watch my shit.

------------------
    Until the philosophy which holds one race
    Superior and another inferior
    Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned
    Everywhere is war, me say war
    That until there is no longer first class
    And second class citizens of any nation
    Until the colour of a man's skin
    Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes
    Me say war
    That until the basic human rights are equally
    Guaranteed to all, without regard to race
    Dis a war- Bob Nesta Marley "WAR"

15. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

awesome topic....lol....someone should compile a book about great "first time" stories...i only wish all you guys told the stories more in depth...like think about it, think about all the funny ass stories everyone must of had....

like for me, it was 1991, i was 13 and begginning 8th grade. this italian princess chick from west philly was like my love...we were 'dating' for like 5 months. (although dating at this age consisted of taking the train to the mall at 8th and market or getting a minivan ride to the movies. i remember fingering her for the first time (getting to third!!!lol) in the movie theater watching WAYNES WORLD. hahaha that shit cracks me up. and like all the kids used to rock overalls with one strap hanging down and shit like z.cavarichi and shit....and the girls had mad big hair and big hoop earrings and chewed mad gum....it was crazy.
    i rode my little diamond back bmx to the 7-11 near her house in west philly at 3am, and bought condoms. the indian dude was like totally unphased that this 13 yr old kid was in his shop at 3 am buying 2 softpretzels, a snapple, and condoms. he was like "whatevs...."
    and so i bike to her house and do what might have been (now that i think about it) my first real rooftop climbing type shit....i had climb her back fence, then use the grates on her first floor windows to climb onto her porch roof...then i knocked on her window, and she let me in. we made out for like 2 minutes...then tried to get it on. but, we were both virgins and my dick was hardly big enough to even roll the condom like 3 times!!! AND she hadnt broken her hymen yet, so we couldnt fuckin figure out what the fuck was going on....it was a fiasco. i was thinkin (from readin like penthouse letters and shit) that i was gonna like kncok it out, like she was gonna be all moanin, and i had it planned out, like we were gonna rock every position and she was gonna cum mad times....hahaha stupid kids. after like 40 seconds of finally getting in, i busted a nut and she was like...'this hurts like shit!' and so we stopped. 2 weeks later, we tried again, but her dad (a persoanl injury lawyer in west philly) caught us, and threatened to arrest me for statutory rape. (in PA, its technically rape under 16, even if the girl consents) my pops talked him out of it, but they made it so we could never see each other or talk ever again. we went to different high schools and ive never heard from her since.

*sniff*

now.....imagine if everyone threw in a little more detail like that...that'd make a phat ass book of short stories. such an interesting snapshot of the crossroads of youth and adolescence......good topic!