how old were you when u got laid for the first time?

The Taco bell Bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YO FUCK THAT.. I AM ALL ABOUT WAITING FOR THE RIGHT PERSON.. AND I KNOWYUO THINK IT IS BECAUSE I CANT GET LAID DUDE THERE ARE WHORES ALL AROUND HERE. I LIVE IN THE BURBS..GIRLS GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SUCK YOUR COCK AND RIDE YOU... FOR REAL. I JUST DONT SEE WHY FUCKING HAVE LIKE A FEW MINUTES OF PLEAURE LIKE THAT.. WHEN YOU CAN WAIT FOR YOUR WIFE OR WOMAN YOU LOVE.. IT IS MORE SPECIAL LIKE THAT.... I THINK IT IS DUMB FUCKING LITTLE 14YEAROLD GIRLS WHEN YUO ARE THAT AGE. THAT IS LIKE STEALING THERE INNOCENCE. FOR REAL.... AGH!.. BUT II AM NOT A FUCKING FAGOT ASS. OF COURSE I WANNAAA FUCK THE SHT OUTAH SOME GIRL ... BUT I AM NOT GONNA.. PLUS YOU NEVER KNOW WHO HAS THE FUCKING STD'S NOW.. MAN REALY.. ONE TIME NOW.. EVEN WITH A CONDOM AND SHHT YOU CAN GET SHIT.. EVEN FROM GETTING YOUR DICK SUCKED BYE A GIRL THAT HAS SUCKED ONE OTHER DICK AND THATIS ALL.. YOU CAN GET MAD DISEASES.. WHY BOTHER THAT. WHEN YOU CAN GET A GIRL YOU LOVE AND GET TESTED ANDALL THAT AND STTTLE DOWN.. AHH WHATVER,,Y OU INSENSITIVE BASTARDS ARE ALL JUST GONN ACT TUFF AND DISS ME FOR WRITEN THIS ANYWYAYS.. I AM NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING ELSE..

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by retard warfare:

.. I AM NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING ELSE..

no need, you said enough right there.

and it doesn't really matter when you start,

it's when you get good!

sure some 'acciedent' may have happened at 14,

but untill you have a few solid years under your belt (litearlly),

it's just not the same.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by retard warfare:

I LIVE IN THE BURBS..GIRLS GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SUCK YOUR COCK AND RIDE YOU... FOR REAL...

that's the only reason why I go to the 'burbs.

hanging out at malls, roller rinks and movie theatres.

just waiting for bored girls who would do

anything to see the big city.

..or not.

seriously.. I agree with that.

In small towns and the burbs it's like everyone

just gets drunk,high and fucks.

Then by the time they're 20,

they've got a rugrat and a factory job,

and no way out of hicksville.

gotta get some ass with class son.

13 but honestly I busted in like less then a minute so it was pretty slack.I dont really count that one,the one I count is when I was 14 and fucked my 19 yr old neighbor,she wasnt the finest piece of ass but it worked. I managed to last like 10 minutes with the help of a little St.Ides.

Guest Rivers Cuomo
Originally posted by T.T Boy:

fuck yea, i beat everyone so far, i never lose at this game. it was a month before my 13th birthday. so i was 12. damn. thats kinda gross isnt it?

I find it funny that since you lost your virginity before you had hair on your balls, you think you've "beat" everyone. I'm not sure if that's something I would be proud of.

[This message has been edited by Rivers Cuomo (edited 07-22-2001).]

Originally posted by CHIP7.MAYHEM.CBS.2001:

the lady was must likely around 23 to 28.

What is up with that?? I have a few male friends that have gotten their first blow jobs or have lost it to their babysitters... I can never see myself trying to seduce a young boy. Ugh.

I was 17... unlike my horny friends, I waited.

Guest dukeofyork

oh yea secret you waited a loooonnnnnnngg time....

i think it was 19 for me..

and i know no one is gonna believe this..but i couldnt finish...i got bored and was like sorry, im out...

she still asks for it, but i dont go for her anymore...i wish i had waited for someone special. havent slept with anyone else since then either.....

Guest dukeofyork

oh and secret, i was only joking with you...

i know girls that gave it up at like 13 and i actually feel sorry for them...

i know its hard to believe, a writer with a conscience..

i still havent. mainly my fault for being nonsocial then being super picky about the girls i want around me. but im waiting for the right girl and right time. i dont want to regret anything. i could have fucked my friend's girlfriend in the 9th grade but decided to squeeze her tits and rub her pussy. didnt think about hittin it til i got home-fuck im dumb.

Originally posted by mapo wc:

18 years old and Im still a virgin..

I dont give a fuck if you make fun of it.

I wouldn't worry about it. My current boyfriend was 22 before he lost his virginity. I find it charming.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Archived