How often do you sketch?

LaCosaNostra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i sketch every mother fucking day for the whole day

if im not eating, jacking off, or painting then i'm sketching

i sketch alot but i hardly put shit in my book cuz i think the shit i sketch is whack but lately i've been puttin shit in it so its all good im comming up:king:

Guest me IS cool

Hehe, When I first started writing I would sketch at least twice a day, working on letters and colors. I would do full color sketches and eventually I got tired of it.

I'm at the point in my life where sketching is unnecessary(sp?) and costly. So the last time I did a full color sketch was back in 2001.

:king:

Originally posted by why write?

yeah, i usually draw a few peices a day....im planning to sketch about 5 hours a day when school comes along haha...

"Fuck math class, practice ya tags' - korn

exactly (maybe thats the reason im unsure if i just spelt exactly wrong) but any way yes the best time to practice your shit is in class BOMB THE FUCK OUTTA YOUR NOTEBOOKS..it keeps ur head down staring at ur notebook an all the teacher can asume is that your working..an i love blacknwhite never color..another thnig is i notice that if you use a sharpie it forces you to work quickly as you must w/ a can that is if you like ur shit clean of course..nuff said

Originally posted by me IS cool

I'm at the point in my life where sketching is unnecessary(sp?) and costly.

are you in prison? cause unless you're in prison, paper and pencils/pens are basically free. infact, whichever computer desk your sitting at probably has a pen or pencil sitting on it. if you cant come across some nice clean white paper, you can also go and pick up a copy of your cities free newspaper and draw in the blank spaces of advertisements, etc.

in the last two years since i left a big city for a small town i began to slowly put less and less graff in my blackbooks ..

before it was everychance i got 1-10 hours a day

now its like 1-4 hours a month

plus i've got the meanest writers block right now...i cant even do a throwee to save my life..

i am sketching as i am typing write now as a matter of fact i cant stop.......

no realy i sketch almost every period in my class for about half of every class so its about 2 1/2 hours a day only on week days it hard for me to do it on week ends i just cant sit down and sketch

Archived