how often do you change your socks?

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: how often do you change your socks?

Originally posted by BAMBOOZLED

I love mis-quotes.

if i understood what the hell you were on about iam sure i would show some sort of offence.maybe not much.but a minimal degree of offence would be taken nonetheless.

Re: Re: Re: how often do you change your socks?

Originally posted by comdek

if i understood what the hell you were on about iam sure i would show some sort of offence.maybe not much.but a minimal degree of offence would be taken nonetheless.

Ill tell you what living in perth is not gainging you any points, read again and you might catch what has seemed to slip through that small crevace that is your brain.

i seem to lose socks like crazy

its funny too because i always wear calf high dress socks

so i would think they would be hard to lose

the goats in my washer must eat them or something

anyway, i changed my socks everyday until this

vanishing act started happening

Guest imported_Tesseract

When is right, there must be some secret war between socks and washing machines, abductions happen all the time. I change socks once a day and sometimes twice when i do lots of shit. A fresh pair of socks feels good on a long long day. However these last 3 months i must have wore socks 10 times max.

I love socks. There was a point in my life a few years ago where i only owned 3 pairs of socks and they would get all brown and crunchy on the bottom. There was no washing machine so i had to be resourceful. Baby powder works wonders if you put a generous helping in your shoes before you throw your feet in there. It's a scientificly proven fact that baby powder increases the longevity of the sock by up to 247%.

Archived