Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

how ninja are you?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by angry xbox, Aug 24, 2002.

1. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

one time i was sneaky enough to catch the babysitters shower when she stayed over night.

i snuck into the attick and pulled that big silver hose like insulated thing for the AC out from the vent that was just over the shower and was able to get full view from above. The young lady never suspected a thing and i got my first glimpse or rather complete view of a naked girl. then this other time i happened to be strolling by my friends house who was incredibly hot, and i noticed her light on. Well i was gonna say whats up then got the nasty idea to peek through the blinds when i saw she was just getting home. WEll well what do we have here, she got home and started chatting on the phone but while she was doing that she decided to slip the ole hand down the pants WHOOO HOOO!!!! brb ciggarette break...

aigh then anyhoo so she be like stickin them all down there and then like lickin her fingers and mmm mmm that be makin me hot well thats all for that but i can assure i did return and this is where my ninja skill comes into play.

So i return on another night thinkin i might get lucky and sho enough she is just getting out of the shower and like whoa. i get to see it all gentlemen, i mean all she even got on her hands and knees when and bent over letting me see the whole shabang from the rear. GODDAMN this girl is too fine.

actually i went back a third time and that is where the ninja skill comes into play. She was running around trying on these dresses and stuff from her moms room. well while im peepin i kept going back and forth from her room to the living room to make sure she wasnt going to come outside and peep me. WEll it just so turns out that on my way round to the back of her building i see some cat pull up in uniform, and i think back to one of the convos we had where she told me her moms was dating this constable. I relax and move back to my post. Heres where it gets whack. While i was peepin her i decided to really get covert ops and peep her moms window where i see her moms and that p[o all gettin smoochy well he gets up and leaves and that shit gets boring so i go back to her room. well i happen to make a mistake and get in front of the patio door and that po was going into the living room and spots my ass. So take off around the building and down through the apt complex and circle around back to the apt to check the status well im like damn when i peep round the corner and see his ass standing on the other side of the patios rail looking around for me so i take off and my burnout sparks his attention. i take off through these trees and hes right behind me and about 50 yards into this chase he yells out stop police i have a gun. Im like yeah right. I keep pacing it around to this building in the complex and take off down this hall and im like oh shit cause its a dead end. WEll hes like oughta shape and im like a pimp and i post up against the wall out of his sight cause theres this little corner. It was like something outta the movies and i had to keep going from onside of the hall to the other to avoid him seeing me cause he was all like talking to this guy calling the cops an shit. I was shocked that he never saw me but i guess that was just my ninja skill. well after he went away i took off through the woods towards my house and the pos started rolling up throughmy street so i had to duck under my boys car then run through the houses yard across his and jump into my back yard. SHit was like one of the biggest rushes of my life. ill never forget it, cause that was like learning how not to get caught in the graff game.

aight i drew a map...

[​IMG]

2. stupid412

stupid412 Guest

you are the man.
    hahah you kept me entertained. a+

3. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

why didnt you walk in on her when she was fingering her self:rolleyes:

lucky guy

4. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

oh yeah all post yer ninja stories too graff related or not

5. trampled

trampled Guest

are you sure you're not making this up??... joke

very entertaining, i wish i could see the map though

6. trampled

trampled Guest

yeah then instead of telling your story to 12oz you could of told it to penthouse

7. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

no i couldnt walk in on her i was outside her window and we wasnt the type of friends to just walk into each others house.

click on the link and you can see it.

8. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

hahahahahahahaha:lol:

9. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

pretty sick...my neighborhood is full of old people so if anyone has a fetish for 80 year old chinese woman give me a holla

10. el barto

el barto Elite Member

^^^yes penthouse stories are what you should be writing, just let everything go and wrtie it down, you can post your drafts here, we got nothign beter to do than critique them

11. el nervo

el nervo Senior Member

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.necrophagia.com/images/box1.jpg'>

should have punched everyone

even your friend

13. Whoa1

Whoa1 Member

http://www.bradygames.com/preview/ultmk3/mktri/play/images/1rayden/Rayd04.jpg'>
    In yo eye, Bitch!

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

15. THEdude

THEdude Guest

this shit is dope as hell

A class entertainment

haha

the map is fucking cool:)