How much too much?

Guest Asid

Alright when I go to the local yard I usually do both sides of the same car in that night, and then go out to the city...Well I know their are probally a few other writers that go to the same yard, but I saw like 6 seperate cars the other day hit by this guy who bombs my city, but I have never met him, do you think 6 seperate cars is too much for a yard in one night, by making the yard hot? I really dont want this shit blown.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heh, im sure your local company is too busy trying to hump cars and get them places, rather than looking out for graffiti, Im sure some yards do, but if it was me blowing up shit is heat, depends on the yard I guess...

well i can see where your comin from....if its a large yard i doubt anyone will notice...unless hes leaving cans and shit layin around...just find him and talk to him about it....i dont really know anything about that..as far as i know im the only one paintin my spot...so i never really had that problem...i always paint the side that dosnt face the railroad building thingy...and the side that they dont stand on when they switch the tracks...so they never see anything on that one side...my .02 cents

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MONSTERKIDZ

as long as u stay away from the numbers and limits

dont bomb or catch tags on the other cars you should be ok

i usually go out one weekday night and do 1

and go out on the weekend and do 1 or 2 during the day

anything more than that and i feel like i wont be putting my best work in

the days of me doing 10 a day are over

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Asid

Alright when I go to the local yard I usually do both sides of the same car in that night, and then go out to the city...Well I know their are probally a few other writers that go to the same yard, but I saw like 6 seperate cars the other day hit by this guy who bombs my city, but I have never met him, do you think 6 seperate cars is too much for a yard in one night, by making the yard hot? I really dont want this shit blown.

In reply to this....I say crush at will...what are you in there for, right?

Re: Re: How much too much?

Originally posted by valek13

In reply to this....I say crush at will...what are you in there for, right?

No, seriously your a retard to say this. If you do that, people will know you are painting there, eventually causeing an increase of security so you will no longer be able to paint your yard. I would call you a fucking retard, but i dont feel like pissing you off, but thats what you basically are for thinking that.

Guest L.RonHubbard

YO GOD...id have to say that 6 is too much, because if i know our city asid, then i know whoever is painting in your yard is a toy and just fuckin shit up. If someone like Mber or Worm or MEt or some cat were to paint 6 im sure they would do it smoothly so no one would be the wiser, but here in the heavy D kids are stupid and will just do the same regoznizable bomb all over the numbers and limits and everything. If you catch up with this cat..well, if it were me id probably not do anything because in the D kids is thugs, but maybe you should talk to him and let him know the proper etiquette.

Hahahaha. You wish. Writers that know what they're doing can do hundreds with no one being the wiser. Doing 6 in a row is a recipe for some mighty fine bacon out here.

My personal advice is when in doubt, save your paint for another night. Unless you demand to be the new throw up king for this year.

slap him

if i were you id find out who he is and tell him to stop wastin freights! i'm really gettin sick of fools doing throw-ups on trains and being proud of it. if you dont have the skill to do a piece, bomb the city and stay out of the damn yard!!!! fuckin train bombers!!! -THE SLUMZ

Archived