Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

how much of a pussy are you?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by •nakone•, Jul 26, 2002.

1. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

i guess im a pussy!
    -----------------------------
    has a girl ever made you cry?..

if so how and why.

------------

ive only cried to one girl, because i really loved her, and because she broke up with me for some other asshole that i hate..

2. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

I've made lots of girls cry - does that make me a pussy?

3. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

http://www.rapsgrillandbar.com/The%20Bitch.JPG'>

bitch

4. melt

melt Guest

when i was 9 my mom slapped me in the face and i cried... true story.

5. jah

jah Elite Member

youre not a pussy if a girl makes you cry. ive gotten teary eyed from girls before. just one actually. one i really cared about. but i was fuckin wasted too and i get really emotional sometimes when im shitfaced. if youre gonna cry, cry like a man.... haha. fuckin pussies!!

6. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

Yo, melt! What the fuck made you change your bomb signature?

My mom used to put a metal spatula on the stove, and when I got a math question wrong (I was in grade one, but it was her advanced questions that sometimes stumped me) I got that shit pressed against me. Shit is healed now, and I dropped out for three years and lived on the streets for a bit of them.

I almost cried when I watched Danny Glover's stellar performance in "Raisin In The Sun." Dead Poets Society put a lump in my throat too (i was young and stupid).

7. melt

melt Guest

i want something new, this is just a temp. dont get too attached.

8. jah

jah Elite Member

god damn canadiano. thats some fucked up shit. you better be fuckin with us. haha. sorry but i cant help but laugh. know what else almost made me cry recently? this thai chick's music video. seriously, shit was one of the most depressing things ive ever seen. i couldnt even understand the words but the acting was so good and the story line was one of the saddest things ive ever seen. shit seriously broke my heart (dont worry though,i got it fixed).

9. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

10. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

i cryed over a girl before.thats because i loved her.crying over a girl you love doesnt make you a pussy.crying over a girl you just met does.

11. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

You Guys Got it All Wrong

It's not crying that makes you a pussy, it's being afraid to cry in public that makes you a pussy. Real Men are not afraid to have Real Emotions. The "pussies" are these phony tough guys that go around acting like they're all hard and shit.

I cried like a baby when my buddy Dennis got killed in a scooter crash. And I cried even harder watching his old lady dance at his wake with five stainless steel pins sticking out of her leg. You want absolute courage-in-the-face-of-death? She weighed about 110. With a leg broken in FIVE places with compound fractures, she dragged Dennis' 240 pound dying body across two lanes of Oregon 11 by the collar of his leather jacket, and then sat there cradling his smashed head and praying, waiting for the next logging truck that came down the road to kill them both. By luck, the next vehicle was a pick-up truck, and they stopped and rendered aid. Dennis died the next day. Debby was in surgery all night.

Harley riders that know her "rise to their feet" to this day, when she enters a room. Pure guts, and loyal unto death. Now, that brings tears to my eyes. She is a Christian biker now. Dennis was buried in his home town in Idaho.

12. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

yeah - there are people out there like that.

Jah, I'm not fuckin' around. My mom is a serious lady. I shouldn't blame her for my snapping into the terrible lifestyle I lead. Not that I regret any of it:eek: . That music video must've been serious. Was it a depressing kinda sad, or a "goddamn it, she's so hot, I'll never get her!" kinda sad?

13. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

KayBee, that's a moving story. That's bravery if I heard of it. She must've been a tough lady from the get-go.

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I cried over a girl when I was like 13, but with all the hormones running wild and shit, I quickly got over it and craved roast chicken.........

15. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

dude, crying doesnt make you a pussy in the least. i'll cry a couple times a month over shit. its either cry or break a mirror or punch a wall or something stupid like that.