HOW MUCH GRAF

placer_sf

how much graf do u do each today, take today for an example, i duno wat tym it is wher u are but wait til nite n c how much u did today.

I've only just woke up its 3pm here but yesterday I scratchd up 4 buses on the way to and from wher i was goin with a friend, we each got about 3 bombs in each bus as well wiv a mop, I scratchd up about 3 bus stops , then came back to my area and I scratchd anuva 2 bus stops, we got about 3 bombs each on the bus stop, anuva 1 each on a skool sign , then walked down an alley wich is a bit of a hof in our area got about 3 bombs each down there and i got 1 scratch. Then i went in for a bit and got a kwik scratch on da bus stop by my yard, den later we went to a party and afterwards got about 3 bombs each with the mop and then on my way home i went to my bustop agen and got a scratch.

so dat is = 13 bombs wiv a mop and 8 scratchies

that is probly about average for me considering i get buses everyday and graf them up, and then graf my area on the way bak at nite..

how many do u all do??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if u scratchd ud no it does require skill and theres alot of style

"its looks fucking shit.." No , YOURS look shit and this is why:

"i mean the odd scratch on a a bus is sweet" If u do the odd scratch now and then obviously u r gna b shit , jus lyk wiv bombin or dubbin..

I scratch all the time and now my style has improved and I get some of the best scratchies in my area. Just because scratchies are shit to u , in ur area , in dis area on buses and trains they rule because paint/ink/stickers gets buffed within 2 days max whereas scratchies stay for months until the windows are replaced and u no it when u get on a bus that u scratchd and bombd a few days ago and ur bombs are gon but ur scratches are stil der.

First of all I hope the SF in your name doesn't mean you live in San Fran because this is a toy ass post and you're reppin the city badly. Why come on here and say ohh man I got a tag on a bus and then 3 at a bus stop and then I went home and then went to a party and caught 3 more tags. Come on man. No one really cares how many tags you caught in 1 day but I can tell you this much at the rate you're getting up, with shit getting buffed these days you're not going to get noticed. You might get noticed by your toy friends but you won't noticed by real writers. If you want to start going out and running out your markers everyday, unloading cans of paint everyday and start putting in some REAL work and come back and talk to us!!!

Originally posted by Hokus@Dec 19 2004, 12:37 PM

scratchies are much fuckin gay..go out and do a piece, cut the scratch shit..do a throw on the side of a bus when it drops you off, then i give you props..niqqa

I agree, I'd rather see 1 throw up running on a bus even if it gets buffed the next day then seeing your name scratched in every bus I got on!!!!

to to frisco cats readin this, yall remember that crew OBF that scribe shotted damn near every MUNI form of transportation like a couple years back?

I never seen one marker or can shot from those dudes..but they were running hard on bus windows..heh.

in closing, I'd just like to say...scribing is trash, I think I've scribed like...8 times total.

Btw Placer, it seems at the rate youre going, in a couple of days your trail is gonna be hot as Jessica Alba and Kristen Kruek in a steaming lesbian scene easy. Think about it, all the "scratchies" youre pulling on the buses and bus stops along your daily routine home is gonna eventually get picked up by some detect sooner than later (Of course this only applies if your set on becoming a notorious big-name anytime soon) Common sense, dont heat up your trails.

You have a website?

COOOOOOOOOOOOOL DUDE! :king:

Can i get in your crew? Is there an application I have to fill out? A portfolio to submit? I have references. I can bomb. I can scratch. I am the king of scratchies in my house, because my moms said i cant be doing it outside, but when im 25 i am so out of here. Hit up my email guy. its:

imatoyfuck@scratchiesarecool.com :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

fuck i used to catch like 30 to 50 scratches a day on buses

and trains i loved catching scratches more then anything else i would do like 5 or 6 per bus i got on. man i got to get some scratching tools.

Originally posted by spectr@Dec 21 2004, 07:38 PM

fuck i used to catch like 30 to 50 scratches a day on buses

and trains i loved catching scratches more then anything else i would do like 5 or 6 per bus i got on. man i got to get some scratching tools.

i have never caught a scratchin by you in my life and i ride the bus and train daily, come on. im not doubting that you do them, i just highly doubt you do 30 to 50 a day.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

HAHAHAHA PLACER IS A FUCKING TOY

well, i woke up this morning and i had a boner so i fucked your mom, then after she made me pancakes i fucked her again and licked syrup off her titties. then she took me shoppin and bought me a mad cool sweater and i was like gee thanks. so we got home and i fucked her again and then i spanked her ass and told her to make me lunch. so later that day we hit up this mad cool party yo and we got madd drunk yo and fucked again in the bathroom. she was feelin kinda sick so i took her home and we fucked again. but then she passed out on me man. so i pulled a cheech and chong and fucked her another 3 times while she was passed out

so i guess today i fucked your mom a total of....6 or 7 times

thats an average for me cus i fuck her so much everyday

how many times do you fuck your mom placer?

• 3 weeks later...

too many times to count nar neways i wasnt on about scratchies i jus mean general bombs u lot r such mugs cant u ansa sumting strait ? how many bombs do u get a day ? all it takes is a numba u dnt av to go off on one nar straitfaces aint my site i av one http://www.sgk05.tk but i neva sed it was gd , jus lyk i neva sed scratching was da best or i neva claimed i was a sik graffa :S so it dnt rely mean nufink to me wen u try n call me toy or watever so either shut ur mouths or ansa da original kwestion but tanx to da ppl hu aint tryna insult me

Originally posted by why write?@Dec 19 2004, 07:42 PM

nobody wants to see stupid and ugly, id rather see a nice throw run then shitty scratchings...but either way something to look at

and thats what seperates the kings from everybody else, if you wanted to get up, hit them buses until they can't buff no more!..scratching is queer but hey! Thats my opinion