How Much Are You Worth?

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Xeroshoes

I fail to understand how that works.

My high school guidance counselor had the number. It was based off of the series of tests you take while growing up (e.g., the IOWA test, amongst others). For some reason, once you're no longer a minor, you can get your IQ score w/o parental consent (I'm not sure why parental consent is required in the first place).

So that's how it works.

www.emode.com/forward?sid=1247&test=uiqogt

Congratulations, hazel!

Your IQ score is 131

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

rental is fucking smarter than me

Your IQ score is 117

your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace ....too bad I dont have a job

ill be back when I find out what im worth $$

Your IQ score is 117

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Niggas' know.

Archived