How middle aged is too middle aged?

JaZe_:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

I'm 24 and spent a year with a 32 year old....

1) She "taught me", not corny like a frat retard, but really just broke it down and showed me how it can be done. I had the ambition, she had the experience.

2) She was all buisness - she took care of things for me during (laundry, cleaning, etc...), and when it came time for it to end she was like "come get your stuff, I got shit to do."

Which made it east to get out.

...She was a really cool person, and when it ended she made it clean. I will die appreciatting this year of my life, and she was really good looking too.

^

Been there,(23 and 36) I was really uncomfortable with having things like laundry done for me so i really pulled my weight..

With older women, it appears at first that they are really in control and have it together unlike young girls and yes with the years they've lived they've gotten over a lot of the trivial, shallow behaviour girls in their early 20's possess...but they have their own set of insecurities that come with getting older too.

At the end of the day age is insignificant, it depends on the maturity levels of the individuals involved and with everything in life theres advantages and disadvantages....

i only go to 11 years older than my age its the rule so far...

i was with a 30 year old when i was 19 that wasnt bad at all it was awesome she was a yoga instructer and a school teacher and se wanted to give me $10,000 for school what an idiot i am for not taking the money...

I had yet to figure out how fucked up life can be and how hard money is to come by...what a moron i am...

too old is when they reach the top of the hill... then it's just weird...

on another note: my friend goes to classy bars, in which older women congregate at. he goes in, telling every lady that he owns a couple of mariot hotels, and they fall for it... haha

Originally posted by fatbastard@Mar 1 2006, 06:02 AM

With older women, it appears at first that they are really in control and have it together unlike young girls and yes with the years they've lived they've gotten over a lot of the trivial, shallow behaviour girls in their early 20's possess...but they have their own set of insecurities that come with getting older too.

so fucking true.

Originally posted by fatbastard@Mar 1 2006, 06:02 AM

listen to this man, kiddies