Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How many....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GLIK$, Aug 7, 2002.

1. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

How many MP3s do you 'dont pay for shit, ill show the corporation motherfuckers' have? I just put all my music into KaZaA to be shared, i my pitiful self have currently 2450 MP3s for share.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

premiere (as in first)

I dont share any of my toys

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I decided to stop saving my MP3's.

As soon as I get my full CD, I burn and delete them.

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^ yep.. I have about 25 cds filled with mp3's but nothing on the local drive.

you know how we do !

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

The main reason i share my MP3s is to try to spread the music around, and i have a large collection of old skool hardcore that people actually look for, and is hard to find, im just tryin to be a...HAHAHA scenester.

6. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Did you happen to say "premiere" because you are using the program this very second?

7. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Or computer viruses...

:huh?:

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

hell no!
    This is an Avid Media Composer.
    And I'd rather use FinalCutPro or AvidXpressDV than Premiere.
    (but good guess!)

9. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I never used Avid much. I was all about Final Cut Pro last year.

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

11. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

remember napster?

my friend uses limewire because kazza has some internet spy shit, which i could care less about unless they are sending me virus's or something...but i hate kazza sometimes...other times its ok, other times i want to throw my monitor out of my window.

12. THEdude

THEdude Guest

yep

:)

13. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

napster? why you bringin' old shit up? go to KAZAAlite.com and down load that, its kazaa with out all the bullshit..... works good.

on a side note, is it pronouced KA-ZA (like pizza) or KA-ZAAAh (like ahhh)

14. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i lost intrest after napster....

15. socrates

socrates Guest

I own CD's, all that computer shit takes too much time ndd I'm kinda slow.