How many....

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The main reason i share my MP3s is to try to spread the music around, and i have a large collection of old skool hardcore that people actually look for, and is hard to find, im just tryin to be a...HAHAHA scenester.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by -Rage-

Did you happen to say "premiere" because you are using the program this very second?

hell no!

This is an Avid Media Composer.

And I'd rather use FinalCutPro or AvidXpressDV than Premiere.

(but good guess!)

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by -Rage-

I decided to stop saving my MP3's.

As soon as I get my full CD, I burn and delete them.

yep

:)

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

remember napster?

my friend uses limewire because kazza has some internet spy shit, which i could care less about unless they are sending me virus's or something...but i hate kazza sometimes...other times its ok, other times i want to throw my monitor out of my window.

napster? why you bringin' old shit up? go to KAZAAlite.com and down load that, its kazaa with out all the bullshit..... works good.

on a side note, is it pronouced KA-ZA (like pizza) or KA-ZAAAh (like ahhh)

Guest me IS cool

All you slackers should get yourself one of those MP3 players... I got me an iPOD with 20gb of space so all the music I download I load into that motherfucker and delete it off my shitty 10gb mac.... so far I only got close to 200 mp3....

Archived