How many shots/beers does it take?

bobthedestroyer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its been taking more and more beer to get me really gone lately..

I stopped drinking massive amounts of hard liqour around women a couple of years ago because..well basically I become a womanizer..I thought I had gotten over it but a few nights ago I got wasted and took some girl out to my homies roof..and..yeah..then I saw her out last night and had to leave before she was all like "dumy, what happened? you said you were gonna call? I was gonna cook for you!"

WWLI steez all day

Guest imported_Tesseract

I usually drink beer only because a) its summer or b) its too early for anything else, so i cant really say. When it comes to drinks i'm fairly fucked at around 10 drinks. In general, i've been told that even completely drunk i dont look drunk but i just think noone notices cause all my friends are fuckin alocoholics to begin with

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i remember the good old days when one forty of malt liquor used to get me super twisted

now i need at least 5 beers to start feeling a buzz...a good night is aorund 10 beers, whenever theres a keg around i start to get into the 15s-20s

Originally posted by dobsilla@Mar 9 2006, 07:17 PM

it takes a lot to get me fucked up. im goin out tonight ill try to keep count. camel is putting on a mix master mike and dj swamp show for free. which means free cigarettes and a free show :)

i went to this here....

so gay.. how they protected

washed up mm-mike like he

was the fucking pres...

anyway that nights a blur....

free smokes was good though....

we were gerped...

Originally posted by Tesseract@Mar 9 2006, 07:13 PM

In general, i've been told that even completely drunk i dont look drunk...

I get that too. A few times I drank myself sober.

You're just drinking so much over so long but you pace yourself.

Instead of doing 10 shots of Jack Daniels back to back you pace it out.

I can honestly say I've had done sessions in my past that would cover

a good 40 - 50 drinks and span a good amount of time. You guys know it...

start drinking lightly at 5:00pm, then peak, then wind down at 5:00am

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Mar 9 2006, 06:16 PM

i remember the good old days when one forty of malt liquor used to get me super twisted

seeing as though im a lightweight, a malt liqour 40 can get me drunk. but about 8 beers and im a good drunk. the best is watching my other friends brag about how they had about 32 beers. yeah ok.

Originally posted by ego maniac+Mar 9 2006, 11:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ego maniac - Mar 9 2006, 11:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Mar 9 2006, 07:17 PM

it takes a lot to get me fucked up. im goin out tonight ill try to keep count. camel is putting on a mix master mike and dj swamp show for free. which means free cigarettes and a free show :)

i went to this here....

was the fucking pres...

we were gerped...

[/b]

yeah mmm is a tool and no one gives a fuck about him anymore but its something to do for free and i get smokes so its on.

Originally posted by 909+Mar 9 2006, 05:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (909 - Mar 9 2006, 05:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin--MOE LESTER-@Mar 9 2006, 06:16 PM

seeing as though im a lightweight, a malt liqour 40 can get me drunk. but about 8 beers and im a good drunk. the best is watching my other friends brag about how they had about 32 beers. yeah ok.

[/b]

yea its like congratulations on your alcoholism.

Originally posted by dobsilla+Mar 9 2006, 07:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Mar 9 2006, 07:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ego maniac@Mar 9 2006, 11:21 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Mar 9 2006, 07:17 PM

i went to this here....

was the fucking pres...

we were gerped...

yeah mmm is a tool and no one gives a fuck about him anymore but its something to do for free and i get smokes so its on.

[/b]

fer reals

Sometimes I get drunk off two Whiskeys, sometimes I can drink 4 whiskeys, 3 jack and diet cokes, and a shot and be fine. It depends on how Im feeling that day.

I usually drink about 4-5 Jamesons on the rizzocks when I go out. No beer for this girl, unless its Sparks and I want to scream out my inner hipster.

Guest Melburnian
Originally posted by RumPuncher+Mar 9 2006, 11:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Mar 9 2006, 11:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Mar 9 2006, 07:13 PM

In general, i've been told that even completely drunk i dont look drunk...

I get that too. A few times I drank myself sober.

You're just drinking so much over so long but you pace yourself.

Instead of doing 10 shots of Jack Daniels back to back you pace it out.

I can honestly say I've had done sessions in my past that would cover

a good 40 - 50 drinks and span a good amount of time. You guys know it...

start drinking lightly at 5:00pm, then peak, then wind down at 5:00am

[/b]

Works for me. I abused alcohol heavily from the age of 13 up until now. I stopped vomiting from drinking alltogether at around the age of 16.