Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How many shots/beers does it take?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bobthedestroyer, Mar 9, 2006.

1. bobthedestroyer

bobthedestroyer New Jack

Well, since I'm drinking right now and just got to thinking.. How many drinks does it take for you to get properly drunk?

I say for beer it takes about 12-14 to get me really good.... as for hard liquor a whole bottle of Bacardi or Vodka in a night will send me packin'

What about you?

2. SPRACK ATTACK

SPRACK ATTACK New Jack

beer is like juice...i never drink beer to get looped. it's only good for washing down other things...
    a fifth of wodka will do me fine
    i'll take anything from grey goose to fuckin dobra

3. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

4. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

5. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

uhm.....
    depends what it is..
    couple patron shots,
    couple'a tanguerey an tonics...
    shot of jaegar...

goodbye everyone....
    helllloooooo blackout.

6. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

its been taking more and more beer to get me really gone lately..

I stopped drinking massive amounts of hard liqour around women a couple of years ago because..well basically I become a womanizer..I thought I had gotten over it but a few nights ago I got wasted and took some girl out to my homies roof..and..yeah..then I saw her out last night and had to leave before she was all like "dumy, what happened? you said you were gonna call? I was gonna cook for you!"

WWLI steez all day

7. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

8. I usually drink beer only because a) its summer or b) its too early for anything else, so i cant really say. When it comes to drinks i'm fairly fucked at around 10 drinks. In general, i've been told that even completely drunk i dont look drunk but i just think noone notices cause all my friends are fuckin alocoholics to begin with

9. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

all depends on what I'm drinking.

back when I was close to being an alky...I was drinking a case of beer a night.

10. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

<--lightweight champ of the year

11. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i remember the good old days when one forty of malt liquor used to get me super twisted

now i need at least 5 beers to start feeling a buzz...a good night is aorund 10 beers, whenever theres a keg around i start to get into the 15s-20s

12. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

it takes a lot to get me fucked up. im goin out tonight ill try to keep count. camel is putting on a mix master mike and dj swamp show for free. which means free cigarettes and a free show :)

13. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

beer is broken, it's gotta be liquor.

14. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

i went to this here....
    so gay.. how they protected
    washed up mm-mike like he
    was the fucking pres...
    anyway that nights a blur....

free smokes was good though....

we were gerped...

15. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

wow ive been drinking way less but when i do, its about a pint of gin or rum and a few beers or a couple 40s of OE and a few beers. so i would say all in all my number would be about 15-20 consumed within a few hours.