how many REAL writers

Jucerock

I wanted to bust sort of a poll type thing. The question is, even if you get up, are u a real writer if you dont rack? Personally, to me, if you dont rack your cans youre a straight up poser. Point blank, to me you have to rack to be real. Just wanted to get some thoughts.:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest me IS cool

Being real has nothing to do with how you get your paint or whatever. Being "REAL" is dedicating many sleepless nights to make that piece/bomb/whatever come out dope. of course this may not apply to any of you but it's my opinion... ehh... :D

Originally posted by Jucerock

I wanted to bust sort of a poll type thing. The question is, even if you get up, are u a real writer if you dont rack? Personally, to me, if you dont rack your cans youre a straight up poser. Point blank, to me you have to rack to be real. Just wanted to get some thoughts.:king:

glad to hear you're now making the rules. step to the back of the bus please...

Guest willy.wonka

i tried to think about this....

if you rack,you're just a thief..

if you carry a pen in your pocket and start to panic when you lose your scriber,thats a real writer to me...i carry two different sized pens on me always..i scribe on airplanes and hit my crew up in every bathroom..i'll even sneek to the ladies restroom to get up...

if you take long greyhound trips just to get up in another area,if you are willing to miss a flight from sanfran to sandeigo just to hit up some trains and toke on a blunt...you are a real writer in my book..

Guest Can you sign my book???

In the ideal situation, graffiti should be entirely free...But as you get older, priorties change...I use to shoplift all the time at a younger age, Im willing to get busted for graffiti, not for shoplifting...Just me...Many, Many, would disagree...Simple as that...Many old school NYC heads would certainly disagree...If I had the old shoplifter in me, id do it...But I dont...Ah, oh well ya know....

whatever rack all you want to but one day you will get caught then youll prolly still rack cause you have to casue its the graffiti writter way then you will end up geting caught again then you will be in jail being the most up guy in the cell block f shower when ill be out paiting walls as i wish then you can aks yourself whi is still the real writter

and dont get me wrong if you steal casue you are truely poor thats one thing but nowadays i bet half the kids that rack dont have to cause they have plenty of money to throw away on some paint but god forbid you dont cause you would be a toy then

Guest BosVocabOne

ive been caught once or twice. Not spray but Magnums etcetcetc.... Its a bicth if your parents dont tell anyone cause everyones like "o. hi. how are you today" and ur like "fuck off" cause your parents said you couldnt move from the couch for 10 days.... But, to me, a real writer, is someone in it for the beauty of it. Not the props, not the recognition, but a real writer, just wants to be able to create beauty. To me, that is the ultimate power. Just influencing one kid, wether they be your friend, or soemoen on the other side of the world, that is real. Just one piece, wether it be shity, or amazing, that is real. That is my shit.... one...

in my opinion, you are a real writer when you become addicted to graffin in any shape or form, whether that be just a few sketches in a book, or layin down a bomb on a train.

u no that you are addicted, when u carry everyting u may need on u, when ever u pass anything that looks as if it can br graffed on, u make a note of it, when u get agitated if u dont have ne paint on u or at home....

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

hmmmmm real writer hey? ....its going to be funny the day your in jail with some huge guys shoving a broomstick with razor wire on the end of it up your arse in and out for being the "real writer" that u say you are ha ha ha...............

read my post again in the voice of a converluting snob,, sorry i was joking,, of course it doesnt matter where or how you get your paint a friend of mine is sponsered by montana, he gets 50 cans a month free, doesnt even have to go to the store let alone rak, he hits up to 6 full cars in 3 days in fuckig poland with N.T crew , is he a real writer?

broomstick with razor wire? dont like the sound of that

racking paint makes u a theif not a writer.where im from theres only like 2 places u can get decent paint and its all behind the counter at the other place the store attendant follows tou around so u dont rack anything how am i meant to rack?am i a poser?

fuck if you do this shit just because you cant stop...its in your blood...you cant go a whole day without thinking about painting or your always checking out which rooftops you would like to hit when your on the bus...because its your passion...yo ive lost two long term relationships over this shit and im not about to even consider thinking about stopping!

all this yo and REAL shit is rediculous..whats real is, bought or not the fucking paint coming out of the can...on to the surface is real.image writers make me sick.

Archived