HOW MANY POSTS DOES IT TAKE. . .

pirate

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think willy wonka holds "unstoppable status."

I drank a beer when i saw I was no longer a "rookie" and instead a "junior member"

It'd be cool to have rank insignia like iron crosses once you started getting up in the 12 oz ranks.

Originally posted by Glik0

no.

Why care what the fucking post count is for a status.

I wish they would get rid of the status.

Make it happen then. There's an email address you can write to when you first log on. I'm sure a moderator would listen. Personally, I like it.

Oh hell no, I want those goddamn status ranks to stay right where they are. I didn't deal with a dumptruck load of bullshit to reach "junior member" status for nothing. At least lemme make "member" before you terminate it. I want my iron cross you cunts!

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by i11igul

one day all the hard work pays of and some one may even look up to you with your status....:D

That never happens in the real e-life world...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by i11igul

damn straight, alot of blood sweat and tears go into these stats, you gotta work and it and perservere, and one day all the hard work pays of and some one may even look up to you with your status....:D

Absolutely goddamn right! i don't give a fuck.....i figure that if someone has "member" or "veteran" status they had to be worth something to be around that long. to hell with that. Keep the status, keep the rank, keep it real....

i think i am a member.. but i don't think i'm worth shit... i stay in the back ground... who the fuck cares... yoyoyo

all i was worth was having 40 hour a week jobs.. it shouldn't mean that much to you.

**no, wait i am a SENIOR MEMBER yo... i am worth shit!!!:rolleyes:

the unstoppable is crazy, like 10,000 post, fuck it look me 3yrs to get 1000, so ill have 10,000 in 27yrs not like it really matters. i think they should change what they say, so if you have 10,000 your stat would nolife or ejunky.

honestly.

WHO FUCKING CARES?!

Archived