how many of you leave this forum?

aichs47

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by catwash

bumping this as I'm curious as to why some people stay only in Channel Zero, do you actually write or what?

Yea, I do but this forum is laid back. Heads can jus come on here and bullshit, act a fool or whatever. You don't have to be " serious " all the time. Like, I could make a joke or whatever and not get castrated. But when I need help or info on the graff tip, the others help too............ awww, who am I kidding? I don't write, I'AM FROM TEENPEOPLE. :o

bumping this as I'm curious as to why some people stay only in Channel Zero, do you actually write or what?

actually, i'm an old man who has been writing damn near 13 years, and i identify with my fellow idiots in here then most of the new jacks you find a lot more on other branchs of the site. i feel comfortable with the inks i make and damn sure know how to use a can, but depraved humor is something you never get enough of. i think that somes it up..........

-the shocker man cometh (often)

Guest spectr

dude write hell no thats for bad people i just like to jock the scene and thought there would be no better place to do it then channel zero well once i wrote on a bathroom stall but i got caught and was dragged out into the street and shot!

Archived