how many of you have met another 120zer in person

Guest wakassOATH

Guest wakassOATH

how many of you have accually met a fellow 12oz poster in person.. just woundering

and it doesnt count if its one of yer friends already and yer both on here.. also it doesnt count if you met one of em at under pressure or something and then later found out he too was also on 12oz

basicly it only counts if you first talked to them on here.. then said "hey im comming to town.. lets me" or something like that

how many people? whats your count??

me-- none .. but i hope to meet 2 in the next few months

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i try not to meet anyone from here. but if the opportunity came up, i wouldnt miss it up. but i do talk to a lot of people through aim on here. hmmm...let me see who i met in person...prolly the most is 10 people. but those people are my good friends now.

Guest Pilau Hands

The number is probably in the double digits. I've travelled to meet some, some have travelled to meet me, and sometimes a whole bunch live in one area. They're all good folks. What's strange is, I haven't met a lot of people who are in my area.

Guest --zeSto--

only 1

but I probably would have eventually met him anyways.

There's a few others around that I may bump into (if I ever crawl out from under this monitor)

ive met one DUDE on this motha.i wouldn't mind meeting more...because all writers are special people :D..oh no wait! i kinda met another one from that one and he had met that one from this site..so its like the same.

Guest --zeSto--

if meeting other people on a fourm was of any importance to me...

I'd be the number one poster on the "Bisexual Nymphos and the guys who love them" Fourm.... not here!

all totalled, ive met close to 40 people from the boards, if not more. a few of them were at under pressure, but since i was going there specificly to meet up with folks, i think it should count. however, if it doesnt, and we're only talking about people who i have taken trips to meet, umm.... 30 or so think.

seeking/i get around

weird to think you could have met people on here and not known about it. that old woman on the bus that sat next to you, or that shady guy across the street, yourself....i dont know.

I am god

I know all of you already....you just don't know it.

Seeking....remember when you put peanut butter all over your balls and got your cousins dog to lick it off?? I was there....

Devilush....remember when you cheated on your boyfriend with his dad? I was there too

I see it all...

no one can hide.

Archived