HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS EVER BOMBED ON SOMEONE'S HOUSE YOU DON'T GET ALONG WITH?

Guest EAST_BAY_G

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EAST_BAY_G

SHIT, I DID IT BEFORE. ME AND 2 OF MY HOMEBOYS SNUCK OUT ONE SATURDAY NIGHT A FEW WEEKS AGO. WE WERE AT MY HOMEBOY'S HOUSE AND WE SNUCK OUT AND WALKED DOWN THE STREET WITH SOME MARKERS AND A SPRAY CAN IN OUR POCKETS. WE BOMBED ON THIS KID NAME NICKO'S HOUSE. WE PUT HELLA SHIT ON THE SIDE OF HIS HOUSE LIKE "FUCK NICKO" "NICKO SUCKS COCK" "FAGGOT ASS COCK SUCKER" AND SHIT LIKE THAT. THEN I TAGGED ON HIS GARAGE WHICH FACES A KIND OF BUISY STREET BUT THANKFULLY NO ONES WAS DRIVING WHEN WE DID IT. I PUT "BITCH" AND "FUCK NICKO" HELLA BIG ON HIS GARAGE DOOR. THE NEXT DAY, ME AND MY HOMEBOY WENT RIDING OUR BIKES AND RODE PAST HIS HOUSE. SHIT, THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS. OUR HOMEBOYS WHO LIVE DOWN THE STREET SAW THE NEXT DAY AND CLOWNED THAT FAGGOT. IT WAS UP THERE FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS.

Guest EAST_BAY_G

FUCK YOU BITCH! YOU'RE THE STUPID ONE. SHIT, NO ONE ASKED YOU TO COME IN HERE AND START TALKING SHIT. YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT.

ive bombed peoples houses, not other writers but people who think they can do shit to me and/or my boys and think that we dont know where they live, after we fucked his house up, the beef was gone, you can say were stupid or what ever but its no different then throwing a brick through a window cuz you dont like them...as a matter of fact, we did that too....

people underestimate me

Guest jeff123456

if someone ever pissed me off i would paint the shit out of there car and there whole house... but so far ive never really had any beef

Guest whoami

Your a fucking dumbass and so is this thread god damn..." YEAZ LETZ GO BUMB SOMEONEZ HUME WEN I HAVENT EVEN MET DER PARENTZ BUT TEHR SUN IZ A FAGOT CAUZ HE STOLE MY SIR MIX A LOT CD" fuck you bigot fall down a flight of stairs...

Guest EAST_BAY_G

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO GO OUT IN BROAD DAYLIGHT AND BOMB ON THEIR HOUSE? DAMN, YOU'RE A FUCKING PUNK. AND IF YOU THINK THIS IS STUPID THEN STOP READING. NO ONE TOLD YOU TO COME IN HERE AND READI THIS THREAD.

i can tell east bay g is like 13 cause hes all sneaking out and going for bike rides, but thats cool, just dont go calling yourself a writer. because shit like that is very weak and immature. doing graff at your age is great ,just put in real work and stop all that childish nonesense. nuff said..

Guest EAST_BAY_G

ACTUALLY, I'M 14 AND A HALF BUT YOU WERE CLOSE. I ONLY BOMBED ON ONE PERSON'S HOUSE. I USUALLY JUST GO HITTIN' UP WALLS AND SHIT IN MY CITY.

i can tell east bay g is like 13 cause hes all sneaking out and going for bike rides, but thats cool, just dont go calling yourself a writer. because shit like that is very weak and immature. doing graff at your age is great ,just put in real work and stop all that childish nonesense. nuff said..

Guest EAST_BAY_G

ACTUALLY, I'M 14 AND A HALF BUT YOU WERE CLOSE. I ONLY BOMBED ON ONE PERSON'S HOUSE. I USUALLY JUST GO HITTIN' UP WALLS AND SHIT IN MY CITY.

yes i agree this thread is very stupid...but i have a story

there was this one bitch in my class who had a big ass crush on me.....she was hurt as fuck and always farted during class so naturally i clowned her to no ends....pretty soon she started talking shit about me and telling the principle at my school that me and my friends were harassing her........so we all got into trouble...so the next day (this was before i did graff) i stole a can of spraypaint from my garage, and me and my friend went up to her house and crushed her garage door with "fuck you"s and 'slapnuts" and sprayed quiggly lines all over her garage windows.....then we walked to my teachers house (who was a biased sob who always kept us after school for stupid shit) and we wrote fuck yous all over his garage.......this was before i every started graff and i had absoultely no idea what i was doing...at the time i thought all graffit was just kids out writing fuck you on peoples driveways...i learned alot when i started writing, and i never again hit someones drivway

its not stupid if you can get away with it, i know you all are saying its dumb because you can get in lots of trouble but if you leave no connection to you then theres no worries, well i dont know bout east bay g, but when i did it, it had nothing to do with graffiti, it was more just a plain vandalismal act....if vandalismal is a word, but you get what im saying

I've never hit anyone's home before, but after last night, all that changed. Some punk-ass frat boys and sorority girls were pissed off because Indiana lost the championship game to maryland last night. They yelled "hey, how about IU, man!" SO we were kind of like, yeah go IU. I guess we didn't have enough team spirit, or something, because they started yelling fuck you, faggots, pussies, cumguzzlers, etc., then they started throwing beer bottles at me and my boys. It was like 10 of them to 4 of us, so we just kept walking. all I know is they're getting "GO MARYLAND" sprayed all over their shit. How's that for Indiana pride, pricks?

Guest tears*uno

yo east bay i am fourteen right now and i dont even sneak out to go painting and do toyish things like that. grow up kid your not hard

Guest EAST_BAY_G

WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY I WAS HARD. I KNOW I'M NOT. ACTING HARD ISN'T FOR ME. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU FAGGOTS SAY. ALSO YOU GUYS ARE BLAMING ME FOR HATE CRIMES BECAUSE I WROTE "FAGGOT"? SO IT'S OK FOR YOU GUYS TO CALL EACH OTHER "GAY" AND "FAGS" ON THIS BOARD THOUGH RIGHT? DUMB FUCKING PENDEJOS!

Originally posted by Daze One Million

its not stupid if you can get away with it, i know you all are saying its dumb because you can get in lots of trouble but if you leave no connection to you then theres no worries, well i dont know bout east bay g, but when i did it, it had nothing to do with graffiti, it was more just a plain vandalismal act....if vandalismal is a word, but you get what im saying

its childish and its a pretty fucked up thing to do. why dont you just beat the shit out of the kid and spraypaint him, thats some shit i would have done when i was 14. think of them pissed off parents that have to pay for it. come on now, grow up a little. have some morals.

Originally posted by EAST_BAY_G

SHIT, I DID IT BEFORE. ME AND 2 OF MY HOMEBOYS SNUCK OUT ONE SATURDAY NIGHT A FEW WEEKS AGO. WE WERE AT MY HOMEBOY'S HOUSE AND WE SNUCK OUT AND WALKED DOWN THE STREET WITH SOME MARKERS AND A SPRAY CAN IN OUR POCKETS. WE BOMBED ON THIS KID NAME NICKO'S HOUSE. WE PUT HELLA SHIT ON THE SIDE OF HIS HOUSE LIKE "FUCK NICKO" "NICKO SUCKS COCK" "FAGGOT ASS COCK SUCKER" AND SHIT LIKE THAT. THEN I TAGGED ON HIS GARAGE WHICH FACES A KIND OF BUISY STREET BUT THANKFULLY NO ONES WAS DRIVING WHEN WE DID IT. I PUT "BITCH" AND "FUCK NICKO" HELLA BIG ON HIS GARAGE DOOR. THE NEXT DAY, ME AND MY HOMEBOY WENT RIDING OUR BIKES AND RODE PAST HIS HOUSE. SHIT, THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS. OUR HOMEBOYS WHO LIVE DOWN THE STREET SAW THE NEXT DAY AND CLOWNED THAT FAGGOT. IT WAS UP THERE FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS.

Your caps lock dont make you hard "G." Your one herby mofo, I think you need to stop sneaking out of your house, your mommy might find out one day..it'll will break her heart to find out you put up gang graffiti while riding your tricked out bike...you "thug." Oh wait I forgot your Norte....oh geee what are we gunna do?

Archived