Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

how many of you contemplate suicide?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Mar 6, 2005.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i think of it at least twice a month, but i would never do it. sometimes i wish i would just magically die.
    sometimes im just bored with life... its the same shit over and over.
    i've never been lucky
    nobody loves me
    im a bad person
    wouldnt it be fun to die?
    these are some of the things that enter my head during those times.

im just curious on how man other people welcome death as much as i do.

well, my poll makin option is gone,,so you know

2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Acid makes you fly.

3. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

Not lately. But the reasons for dying when I do think about it are as follows:

All my life I will be striving to live. Trying to make that bridge from me to the richest person on earth shorter and shorter. And then I die and all of my achievements go nowhere.

I should probably die before I bring anyone else in this world. I'm fucked up enough, I'd completely fuck up a child.

4. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

So wierd that the word "contemplate" is so often used before suicide.

Yeah, I've contemplated suicide. Not lately though, things have been going well.

5. FunktionOne

FunktionOne Member

I think about it seriously almost everyday but for trivial reasons like, "If I just kill myself then I don't have to go to work tomarrow! yeah!, but my boss once said "If you come to me sayin, I wanna kill myself, then I'ma tell you to do it. Cause if you gotta mind that weak, then I don't see any reason for you to be around." I guess he may a strong point, a strong arogent point.

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

maybe once, but then realised i wasn't a pussy and sucked it up and got on with my life

7. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

if i killed myself i could never post in ch. 0 again..

ive thought about what it would be like to kill myself ..but
    never thought about actually going through with it....

ive thought about killing other people....

IF I WERE TO KILL MYSELF I WOULD TRY ONE OF THESE WAYS:

1. go to a nascar race...scale the fence and jump in front of a car.

2. eat nothing but bacon until i died

3. drink bleach

4. take a bunch of sleeping pills and go lay in the sun until i died of sunburn

5. lock myself in a sauna

8. sect one

sect one Elite Member

I've thought about it before, but I think more about weirder stuff. Just how each of us is just an individual on a world of billions and how one person just seems so insignificant. Sometimes I think about how I'll never get to go to every part of the world before I die. There's other times when I just think way too much into life and wonder why we're really here..

9. source

source Junior Member

i never looked to suicde for solving problems...always kinda thought kill the problem insted, point being i would kill someone before i thought of killing myself.man im stoned.

10. villain

villain Veteran Member

Life is suffering.

*Actually I'm a little surprised willy.wonka has been contemplating suicide. I thought he enjoyed his life. I don't really think boredom is a reason to kill yourself. I have far too much to do myself.
    Why don't you volunteer or become an activist. I can assure you there is no shortage of problems in the world. You can stay busy and feel good about what you do.

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

it can be... "born free, taxed to death"

12. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

i used to think about it. its stupid though. pointless and selfish. if anything id probally go on a killing rampage and then get shot trying to be stopped before id off myself.

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

helping people makes me feel good
    i have a lot of forces that are against me.. if i were to commit suicide.. those forces would win

14. imported_grim540

imported_grim540 Member

once, but I just got thrown in Jail for a DUI, my best freind in the car with me(whose car I had just totaled) was taken away in a ambulance as I left in the back of a police car.(he was ok, the airbag just scratched his eye, at the time i didn't know what had happened to him)

At the time I felt like the biggest fuck-up in the world. And the thought of blowing my brains out was very comforting. That was three years ago, and things have not improved that much for me but I am just too damned stubborn to give up on life. One must always have goals, a life in stagnation is much of a life at all. Thats why I am moving out westthis summer, the hills of Appalachia isn't filled with much opportunity these days, actually it never was...

15. enahs

enahs New Jack

When i try to quit weed every few months depression sets in and i get suicidal thoughts sometimes, then i talk myself out of it.