how many of you contemplate suicide?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i think of it at least twice a month, but i would never do it. sometimes i wish i would just magically die.

sometimes im just bored with life... its the same shit over and over.

i've never been lucky

nobody loves me

im a bad person

wouldnt it be fun to die?

these are some of the things that enter my head during those times.

im just curious on how man other people welcome death as much as i do.

well, my poll makin option is gone,,so you know

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not lately. But the reasons for dying when I do think about it are as follows:

All my life I will be striving to live. Trying to make that bridge from me to the richest person on earth shorter and shorter. And then I die and all of my achievements go nowhere.

I should probably die before I bring anyone else in this world. I'm fucked up enough, I'd completely fuck up a child.

I think about it seriously almost everyday but for trivial reasons like, "If I just kill myself then I don't have to go to work tomarrow! yeah!, but my boss once said "If you come to me sayin, I wanna kill myself, then I'ma tell you to do it. Cause if you gotta mind that weak, then I don't see any reason for you to be around." I guess he may a strong point, a strong arogent point.

if i killed myself i could never post in ch. 0 again..

ive thought about what it would be like to kill myself ..but

never thought about actually going through with it....

ive thought about killing other people....

IF I WERE TO KILL MYSELF I WOULD TRY ONE OF THESE WAYS:

1. go to a nascar race...scale the fence and jump in front of a car.

2. eat nothing but bacon until i died

3. drink bleach

4. take a bunch of sleeping pills and go lay in the sun until i died of sunburn

5. lock myself in a sauna

I've thought about it before, but I think more about weirder stuff. Just how each of us is just an individual on a world of billions and how one person just seems so insignificant. Sometimes I think about how I'll never get to go to every part of the world before I die. There's other times when I just think way too much into life and wonder why we're really here..

Life is suffering.

*Actually I'm a little surprised willy.wonka has been contemplating suicide. I thought he enjoyed his life. I don't really think boredom is a reason to kill yourself. I have far too much to do myself.

Why don't you volunteer or become an activist. I can assure you there is no shortage of problems in the world. You can stay busy and feel good about what you do.

Guest willy.wonka

helping people makes me feel good

i have a lot of forces that are against me.. if i were to commit suicide.. those forces would win

once, but I just got thrown in Jail for a DUI, my best freind in the car with me(whose car I had just totaled) was taken away in a ambulance as I left in the back of a police car.(he was ok, the airbag just scratched his eye, at the time i didn't know what had happened to him)

At the time I felt like the biggest fuck-up in the world. And the thought of blowing my brains out was very comforting. That was three years ago, and things have not improved that much for me but I am just too damned stubborn to give up on life. One must always have goals, a life in stagnation is much of a life at all. Thats why I am moving out westthis summer, the hills of Appalachia isn't filled with much opportunity these days, actually it never was...

I've thought of it but never contemplated it.

Lately I've really wanted to fight to the death though. Doesn't really

matter who goes, just knowing we absoluting tried our hardest to off

the other.

A friend has been sending my dim-mak instructional videos and giving

me acupuncture books to teach how to truly fuck someone up

dimmaklogo.jpg

tripplewarmer.gif

the plane i was flying in about a month ago got hit by lightning twice in the middle of a thunderstorm, and everyone was spooked and all silent. the stewardesses ran to the people sitting at emergency exits and showed them EXACTLY how to open them, and made sure they were all capable of doing their job. the woman next to me started mumbling prayers to herself, and the guy next to me got pale white and silent.

I got really excited and couldnt stop smiling.

Death is scary, but the unknown is exciting as hell.