How Many Number Of Posts...

EveryWhere

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Really what happens is a bunch of 12oz veterans come and visit you at night bearing gifts of caps, paint, and the big book of "how to have original style" They then give you the secret member password and the key to the ultimate train benching/painting spot.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Really what happens is a bunch of 12oz veterans come and visit you at night bearing gifts of caps, paint, and the big book of "how to have original style" They then give you the secret member password and the key to the ultimate train benching/painting spot.

lol.haha.

you forgot the prized official "12oz Prophet Member" pin....a $12.OO value at no extra charge.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by swif1

you have to to get at least 25 posts per day.

I think I top the list and I'm not even that high

Guest HELLSATAN

ima super member!!!!!!!!!!

and thats just super

i dont think i have ever posted anything that made sense on this forum

Originally posted by EveryWhere

Why Would the 12oz jacket have a rainbow?

The rainbow represents graffiti as a whole -- that all colors of the spectrum can be applied to a wall, and no color is exempt. Also, 12ozProphet believes in equality for people of all color. You can look at it at any way. You're a Junior Member, right? You should be expecting a crayola crayon set in the mail soon. Then when you reach another level you'll eventually get a coloring book. Banned members get sent chit'lins wrapped in foil and a bag of half-eaten Fritos. I must've gotten several packages of those already.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by 8-Track Tape

..... You should be expecting a crayola crayon set in the mail soon. Then when you reach another level you'll eventually get a coloring book. Banned members get sent chit'lins wrapped in foil and a bag of half-eaten Fritos. I must've gotten several packages of those already.

HAHAHA :lol: that was some funny shit... wait I didn't get anything. I wan't my motherfucking crayons! :confused:

Archived