how many MP3s do you have?

AREANKAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blink_ATX

seriously though i used to have like 12gigs of like everything then we had to reinstall windows and that was just to much to back up

anyhow i got like about 12 different groups and all thier albums but im getting a new 60 gig in the mail tomorrow that will be nothing but ,mp3s

all hail P2P!!!!!!!1

Guest --zeSto--

ZERO !

When I get enough to make a Data Cd,

I burn it then file them. Having instant acess to music just isn't right.

Music is temporal, and ment to be heard from start to finish.

Excuse me Mr.Bach, could you skip to the next track? I prefer that one.

i only got around 3 or 4 gigs of mp3's, before when i only had a 13 gig HD i maxed that out, then when i formatted, i was like fuck it. plus i got another HD, but i use it for more useful stuff, like projects.

Originally posted by AREANKAY

that is what i am actully considering doing making a site where people could trade collections of mp3s

i like your idea. since ive only got a 56k modem it takes ages 2 download music but swapping cd's would be cool. i mean a cd can hold hundreds of mp3's. plus you could open yourself up to new music since the only stuff i do download is stuff im familiar with becuase i dont want to waste my time downloading a song that ends up being a pile of garbage. i can get a whole cd filled with garbage :)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

before i lost everything, i had about 9.7 gigs.

as of now though, i only have 4.87 gigs

now that ag shut down that number is not likely to increase as rapidly as it once did.

Archived