How many kids actually..........

Boring Bastard

How many of you guys are actually friends with yard workers??

I know some kids who are actually cool with workers and some workers know them personally from them actually talking to them about graff and showing that they're just a cool person in general before painting anything!! I heard about a fr8 kid from the Dirty South region of the States who met some workers in a bar and they told him where to paint at in their yard where he wouldn't get in there way and they wouldn't mind!! Other people have said that the workers let them bench and even take pictures for the kids........ What's your story because I have none???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have been known to socialize with yard workers for a few hours at a time when they arent busy...the workers here have alot of time to shoot the breeze...talked with them about graffiti a couple times...they brought it up...we mostly talk about their work, families, and the railroad...i talk to them about college and how i cant get girls....they must think im a loser...but they are cool as shit with me....and yes...i mind my manners, and act like the good guy i really am...

in a particular city ive been roled on by UPtrack truck in 100 degree weather and given ice water.. i guess he fully knows said writer i was visiting and let me know that the line i was painting was gonna move in 20 minutes...i have NEVER seen such a thing..i damn near ran but i was told this may happen by my friend....this does not happen where im from....

I was once asked 'if i was ok and if my car had broken down and if i needed to use a phone, what was i doing wandering out here'.

no no i was just taking photos, see, camera....but thanks for asking

and we had a little chat.

Luckily i had left the cans under a palm tree farther back.....

Originally posted by IHATEU

in a particular city ive been roled on by UPtrack truck in 100 degree weather and given ice water.. i guess he fully knows said writer i was visiting and let me know that the line i was painting was gonna move in 20 minutes...i have NEVER seen such a thing..i damn near ran but i was told this may happen by my friend....this does not happen where im from....

That's fucking funny!

the wave and walk is usually the case..but ive talked to werkers and have got to know a couple of them in this one spot..one of them even said as long as we dond go over the numbers and not get in their way oh cant forget..not to paint their caboose,he didnt kare..but that was a long time ago..toys ruined it........i think theyd say the opposite now .

i have met and talked to a few current railroad workers and engineers where i used to live. they were very friendly. i met the worker that streaks S.A.C.Q.C (suck a conrail quality cock). he gave me a brand new CSX hat, it ruled. the smile and wave is my usual routine though.

Guest rolldafukout

i usually give them the thumbs up, ive had workers tell me it's ok to paint and i tell them im not a painter and that im taking a short cut, over the summer we where in this yard getting footage and a worker poped out of nowhere and i started filming him the whole time he walked up to us, he than radioed in to the bull so we rolled out, i still got the tape!

Originally posted by DEADONE

i have met and talked to a few current railroad workers and engineers where i used to live. they were very friendly. i met the worker that streaks S.A.C.Q.C (suck a conrail quality cock). he gave me a brand new CSX hat, it ruled. the smile and wave is my usual routine though.

im not one to pay much attention to streaks, but im sure ive seen that before. thats funny what it stands for. the wave and pass shit is the standard for me too though.

streaks are when you use a meanstreak or oil stick to write your name or draw a picture rather than painting the trains. as far as know the workers goes i was brought up in a railroad family, my grandfather was an agent for UP back in the day and my father was a brakeman for one of the lines in my area....i know a whole lot of workers and generally they will tell you anything you want to know about the railroad system. of course i havent ever had a situation where i was i a yard and had to talk to a worker i didnt know, but one time one of my pops friend got me drunk sitting in a boxcar when he got off work.....

a worker once told my friend that a train was about to start moving and it would rip his head off and that he should get off the line. funny thing is, my friend still has his head. i usually just stare at the workers since they are staring at me. i dont know, maybe i feel intimidated.

WHEN TRAINS STOP ON THE MAIN LINE I DRIVE MY BLAZER DOWN THE TRACKS 2 FLICK GRAFF AND STREAKS. WHEN WE GO 2 THE ENGINE THE CONDUCTOR CAME OUT WHEN I WAS FLICKING THE ENGINE BRAND NEW BNSF...NICE.......AND NEW. HE ASK IF WE WOULD PICK UP THE BRAKE MAN SO WE ROLLED BACK DOWN THE OTHER SIDE PICKED HIM UP WHILE HE WAS N MY TRUCK A DOPE E2E CAME UP I JUMPED OUT TOOK PIC'S AND HE ASKED WHY I WAS TAKING FLIX OG GRAFF,AND SO ON HE SAID SOME OF IT LOOKS GOOD. -----WHEN WE GOT BACK DOWN 2 THE ENGINE WE GOT 2 GO UP IN THERE AND PEEP IT AND TAKE INSIDE FLIX---- HELLA DOPE!!!!!!!! AND THEY GAVE US -CONRAIL CREW PACKS AND THEY WERE OUTA THERE!!!!!!!

---SO SOME WORKERS ARE COOL AS FUCK AND SOME CAN SUCK A DICK!!:crazy:

Originally posted by CROW RA

WHEN TRAINS STOP ON THE MAIN LINE I DRIVE MY BLAZER DOWN THE TRACKS 2 FLICK GRAFF AND STREAKS. WHEN WE GO 2 THE ENGINE THE CONDUCTOR CAME OUT WHEN I WAS FLICKING THE ENGINE BRAND NEW BNSF...NICE.......AND NEW. HE ASK IF WE WOULD PICK UP THE BRAKE MAN SO WE ROLLED BACK DOWN THE OTHER SIDE PICKED HIM UP WHILE HE WAS N MY TRUCK A DOPE E2E CAME UP I JUMPED OUT TOOK PIC'S AND HE ASKED WHY I WAS TAKING FLIX OG GRAFF,AND SO ON HE SAID SOME OF IT LOOKS GOOD. -----WHEN WE GOT BACK DOWN 2 THE ENGINE WE GOT 2 GO UP IN THERE AND PEEP IT AND TAKE INSIDE FLIX---- HELLA DOPE!!!!!!!! AND THEY GAVE US -CONRAIL CREW PACKS AND THEY WERE OUTA THERE!!!!!!!

You're a lucky bastard!!

Originally posted by CROW RA

the engineer gave me a lift numerous time, one time while they were humping cars....its cool as hell...he showed me what the gauges mean inside and showed me how to read them....the first time he gave me a lift i was watching them do yard activity at the back of the yard....they came up when they were done and asked if a friend and i wanted a ride to the office....i got it on video tape and everything....be aware if you get a lift in an engine, make sure the precise details of where it happened and who gave you the ride never get out...it could cost the workers theyre jobs...

:D one other time i was flicking in a siding yard a worker rolled up on me. we talked 4 a bit and asked if i was busy I told him no, then we chilled in the small yard office he hooked me up with route maps and all kinds of goodies, once the brake man showed up I taged along and went on there route rolled 2 the lake and droped off some hoppers and picked up some boxcars,rolled back 2 the yard droped them off went 2 some plant picked up oil takers ,then they got a call they had 2 go 2 the main yard out in cleveland. so they droped me off at my truck,,,,,that sucked cuz there next stop was the ns/conrail inter change----one of my spots!!!=0)

---------yea be safe around yards!!!!-------

----oh yea its true what SECTORTVA said they could lose there jobs if some ass neck see that............:crazy:

Guest me IS cool

yeah I know what your talking about. at my local spot the workers don't mid our painting of the trains, but they tell us to stay off the numbers. I've hooked up a couple of the workers with some cold beer we had with us. It dosen't hurt to try and get to know the workers. What's even more amazing is that if they were dicks they could easily fuck us over. There's a police station nearby. But so far so good.:D

I've met the BUFF! my dad straight told him "yeah my kid he writes on the fucken trains"...guy looked at me for a second and goes "you should see my albums over 800 trains" and this was like 96 I'd like to see what he has now.

He told me about solo getting caught and talked about brakemen against goofy graffiti and graffiti in general he loved it,it kept him in the job and it was nice to look at.....My dad worked for the railroad for along time the company he works for now is still railroad related.His pad is full of jacked shit....cases I mean cases or railale boys.Cn beer stines(sp),he had a cn belt buckle too....hats shirts alot of shit.

I've had a few really good experences with some.This one morning a truck roll up on me.I was gunna run but I thought I'd take it like man.Guy asked me for a smoke.Then he parked and asked me for a light then he finds his matches sparks up a J.His boy shows up bitching about me being their.He told him I was cool.So we hung out talked about drinking,college,sluts and taggers(lol)....they then the engine shows and they went to work..slugging back beers the whole time.They got the dude to pull out a a line so I could flick a cosoe/cameo/kaput.

most of the time it's a fuck that guy saw us...then i hear tires on the gravel to see the bull:(

Guest L.RonHubbard

the first yard i ever painted the workers there watched me paint a train while my friend videotaped me. He told me that he found empty cans and rubber gloves all around the yard and picked them up every mondya. THis was when i was in the early years of high school. Just th eother day i met a workere while i was painting and his exact quote was "Do ytoiu want to finish that>>" i was like "can i?" "i dont care what you tag, I dont own this railroad, the NS does." i told hyim he was a homie for life and he told me tha tth etrain i was painting would not be humped. I bugged out though. THIS motherufcker was cool as shit. I finished up and was on my way.

Originally posted by mawsAA

Heres another question cos I don't get what you guys are talking about....

Whats "streaks"?

Sigh.....sound it out...s..t..r..e..a..k..s..now what kinda utensil would that be? Or em I being "mean"?

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

Luckily i had left the cans under a palm tree farther back.....

Where do you live that has freights with Palm Trees near by?! And is there coconuts?

Archived