HOW MANY COPS DOES IT TAKE TO UNLOCK A SENTRA?

8onus

4 FUCKING COPS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!

i locked my keys in the car at work, i get off at 2 in the morning and i just got home. i work out in the burbs where its nice and quiet., so i call non emergency and asked them to slim jim my lock....one cop comes and spends half an hour trying, 45 minuits later there are four cop cars surrounding my sentra all of them trying to jimmy a door...shit was sooo funny. i asked how many cops were on duty in this county tonight they said 5....which means all but 1 cop in the county was trying to open my fucking door. they finally got it after an hour and a half....for the first time in my life i am gratful for an encounter with the police cause i was about to break the mini window to get in.

next time im gonna call a crackhead to open that shit...will get done in 30 seconds.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

Wait.... you called the cops to open your car?

Why not just call somekind of towing company? I locked my keys in my car once and I called a towing company and he showed up, and had it open in about 10 seconds.

:king:

in response..

its a 94..on of my freinds drove one into a wall on its side at 50...still worked. another freind drove one into a lake and completly submerged it in water for an hour...still worked, and when the dude pulled his car out and saw it start right up with water still coming out of the doors he said "yup....built like a nissan"

94 sentra...dont sleep.

as far as the radio thing heavylox..i got a discman and even it dont work half the time...i need to put a couple grand into that thing and get it looking sharp.

Originally posted by 8onus

4 FUCKING COPS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!

next time im gonna call a crackhead to open that shit...will get done in 30 seconds.

I would usually tsay crackheads cant todo shit etc etc bu ti can attest to this statement. One opened my buddies door in front of my house about 3 weeks ago.. they gave hime 2 bucks and couple cans of beer.

Archived