Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HOW MANY COPS DOES IT TAKE TO UNLOCK A SENTRA?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 8onus, May 22, 2004.

1. 8onus

8onus Banned

4 FUCKING COPS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!

i locked my keys in the car at work, i get off at 2 in the morning and i just got home. i work out in the burbs where its nice and quiet., so i call non emergency and asked them to slim jim my lock....one cop comes and spends half an hour trying, 45 minuits later there are four cop cars surrounding my sentra all of them trying to jimmy a door...shit was sooo funny. i asked how many cops were on duty in this county tonight they said 5....which means all but 1 cop in the county was trying to open my fucking door. they finally got it after an hour and a half....for the first time in my life i am gratful for an encounter with the police cause i was about to break the mini window to get in.

next time im gonna call a crackhead to open that shit...will get done in 30 seconds.

2. Milton

Milton Senior Member

What year sentra, and automatic or manual locks?

3. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

4. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

Fer surios. anything pre-93 is a cinch with a coat hanger.

yeah man/thug lyfe murder.

5. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Ya fo sho dogg. You know I could send my crew out to pop that shit in ten seconds yo...

Actually I used to drive a 91 sentra so I know a trick with the doors, but whatever. Yo....

6. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

actually, in most japanese cars before 95 you can open the locks with the nail file on a swiss army knife. just fyi.

7. synaps

synaps Senior Member

so, you mean to tell me ... you own YOUR car

but don't even know how to break into it in case of (said) emergency

hmmm

8. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Wait.... you called the cops to open your car?

Why not just call somekind of towing company? I locked my keys in my car once and I called a towing company and he showed up, and had it open in about 10 seconds.

:king:

9. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

10. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

pigs dont have aposable(spl?) thumbs no wonder it took so long...:crazy:
    :five-o:

11. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

dont know who's dumber... the cops who couldnt open your door, or you for leaving your keys in the car.

/ha.

12. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

and in 35 seconds hell be off with your radio.

13. Mr. Whoppie

Mr. Whoppie New Jack

It's a proven fact, cops are stupid pussies

in my city:

It took about 10 cops to stop a homeless unarmed crackhead...in the end one of them shot rubber bullets and the rest tackled him.

14. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Cops are dount masters

15. 8onus

8onus Banned

in response..
    its a 94..on of my freinds drove one into a wall on its side at 50...still worked. another freind drove one into a lake and completly submerged it in water for an hour...still worked, and when the dude pulled his car out and saw it start right up with water still coming out of the doors he said "yup....built like a nissan"

94 sentra...dont sleep.

as far as the radio thing heavylox..i got a discman and even it dont work half the time...i need to put a couple grand into that thing and get it looking sharp.