Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How many cars have you sold?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

My little brother sold his car.... in the autotrader. And there's still people calling here almost 2 weeks later, and I keep getting these complete morons.

Do you have a car for sale?

no, it's sold....

Do you have anymore?

hahaha wtf!!

and then yesterday this guy was like....

I said: nah it's already sold
    him: well how many miles are on it?
    me: it's sold, what the hell.... click.

Does anyone have any advice/tips or funny stories about selling cars legally?

2. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

1st car - to the junk yard
    2nd car - stolen
    3rd car - traded for another
    4th car - given to someone else
    5th car - given to someone else
    6th car - sold last week, with much discount for the lowering and exhaust, not a good selling point for the car. people are still calling me about it. so glad to finally have gotten rid of it.
    7th car - still have it

3. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

At least 35-40

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i sold a bike once

:cry2:

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Yeah Ube, alot of people, like older folks don't want those coffee can exhausts and real flashy wheels.... that actually diminishes the value of the car in many people's eyes. My little brother's car, the eclipse gs that he sold.... it had some performance upgrades, but the good ones.... not a fucking fat exhaust tip. That shit's for those who are "not in the know".... there's still been people calling here like crazy for it... just because it looked so nice.

At least a couple people have, after being told that the Eclipse is sold, asked, "well do you have another one?" WTF!!! it's like wtf do we look like a car dealership, hell no we don't have another one.

6. metallix

metallix Elite Member

7. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

agreed i don't like those things either, i used to. i let my ex have the car for a while and he trashed the thing and did silly things to a perfectly good car.

i was so pissed i had to sell it for less bcause of what he did to it.

8. $360

$360 Elite Member

1st car: broke down. time used: 4 months
    2nd car: broke down. time used: 7 months
    3rd car: broke down. time used: 5 months
    4th car: broke down. time used: 2 months
    5th car: broke down. time used: 1 and a half months.
    6th car: still have it, never intend on getting rid of it. it take such good fucking care of it.

so no, ive never had a car that was sell-able. but the kidney foundation fucking loves me!

9. caL

caL Senior Member

im with ya arcel :eek:

10. BigOatser

BigOatser Senior Member