how long you dirty dirty fucks

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jay/kay.

don't get hit by a car. it hurts. i know this

I think I might be a little more upset then..yea.

That picture made me think of dead ducks.. and i see duckies everyday on my way to work, and they make me happy inside..I love duckies.

oh, and to stay on subject..the only clothes suitable for wearing a few times are jeans..otherwise..no dice on the dirty clothes.

Originally posted by High Priest

http://www.rdi.st/mybirdy.jpg'>

That image is much cooler then not washing you're clothes.

ahahaha yes, it is.

funny, today, i found a bird on the ground, it was alive but had something wrong with it, i think my brother shot it with my bb gun, anyway, i thought about feeding it to the dog or putting it on a pole and shooting it some more, but i set it down, i'm going to see what kind of state it's in tomorrow.

Originally posted by ARCEL

ahahaha yes, it is.

funny, today, i found a bird on the ground, it was alive but had something wrong with it, i think my brother shot it with my bb gun, anyway, i thought about feeding it to the dog or putting it on a pole and shooting it some more, but i set it down, i'm going to see what kind of state it's in tomorrow.

LIER!:rolleyes:

I dont like clean jeans, I find them uncomfortable. The pair I've got on I've owned for like a year and probably washed 5 times and I bought a pair in march that I haven't washed yet nor do I think I ever will.

As for all my other clothes, shirts, underwear, socks; I wear them once throw them in the hamper then do wash when I run out of clean stuff.

ill wear jeans a few times around and definately hoodies a bunch until they get crap all over them. i knew this guy in one of my classes used to never wash his clothes and justify it by saying he used febreeze so they magically became clean. he was a large sweaty guy too. fuckin gross

Guest willy.wonka

i bought a shirt yesterday designed by axis and it pulled me bitches..i decided to wear it again tonight to a bachelor party and hoes were on the jocks..some dude handed me 32$ for no reason..

i split it with me friend and got freaky with a nice one...

pocketed the rest.

:lol: @ the girls getting mushy about High Priest's picture. Why do girls get emotional about that stuff?

Coincidently I was watching Fear Factor (for the first time) last night and this hot woman (who looked like she was black/white mixed) was eating a baby chicken fetus out of an egg. Shit was disgusting.

Archived