how long til sniper of "DEATH CITY" gets caught?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

this sniper seems to be bigger than Bin Ladin.

so what will it be?

will he or they have a shoot out with the police or will he smile for all the cameras and talk of RED DRAGON?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

heres the deal...they have road blocks to my understanding and they know what kind of vehicle he's driving..cream colored astro van with tail light out..

but that could be all wrong..they road blocked right after he shot that lady over by home depot..

it could be close..if they dont catch him by tonight..i say within the next couple of days..maybe by wednesday.Or after his next shooting.

funny stuff, im working and i walk outside and there is a truck out back with the back fucked up and just sitting there, just behind all these buildings, so my boss called the cops and about 2 seconds later like 24 cops show up, good fucking time to bomb if you think about it, but its' risky since they got delta troops in the regular piecing spots, by the way if anybody is painting in nova..........stop......there's monkeys in the trees and they are watching you breath( i got good sources), might be fun to snoop around and piece, but the cops are frustrated and you dont want to be sneaking around the bushes now-a-days, too risky.............but this fucker will never get caught, that roadblock pissed me off since the egypt exhibit is there at the gallery till today and it's gone 2morrow, so fuck it, he'll never get caught, he'll just make life shitty for the rest of us.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Con

Also you might want to add something to your poll about dude taking himself out, before ever being taken alive.

i think what the fbi think..he likes this attention..he wants to be a superstar. i dont think he'll do it.

a definate possibility though.

Guest HESHIANDET

its like real live grandtheft auto.... seriously though as fucked as it is, the best thing you guys down there can do is go on abuot your lives. yahm.....

I bet twenty bucks

That when they catch this asshole, he has a copy of J.D. Salinger's "Catcher in the Rye" in his apartment. Hell, If I was the guy, I'd go out and buy several copies and stash them all around my apartment just to freak out the conspiracy theorists. RED DRAGON indeed. Probably true, you know. I bet this dork turns out to be another person of high intelligence who was a poor performer in school, who enlisted in the U.S. Army/ U.S. Marines/ Alabama National Guard and who has a job where he gets paid decent money for something like running a copy machine for a major defense contractor, but then he quits because he has seizures and finds himself driving around aimlessly buying ever copy of CITR he can find. Makes his living buying and selling military surplus at gun shows, and has several periods on his resume that he cannot explain where he was or what he was doing. Next thing you know, you'll find out he has a mysterious brain tumor "the size of an orange" that cannot be explained, and flashing lights and certain key phrases repeated three times cause him to act like Mark Chapman's alter ego.

Re: I bet twenty bucks

Originally posted by KaBar

That when they catch this asshole, he has a copy of J.D. Salinger's "Catcher in the Rye" in his apartment. Hell, If I was the guy, I'd go out and buy several copies and stash them all around my apartment just to freak out the conspiracy theorists. RED DRAGON indeed. Probably true, you know. I bet this dork turns out to be another person of high intelligence who was a poor performer in school, who enlisted in the U.S. Army/ U.S. Marines/ Alabama National Guard and who has a job where he gets paid decent money for something like running a copy machine for a major defense contractor, but then he quits because he has seizures and finds himself driving around aimlessly buying ever copy of CITR he can find. Makes his living buying and selling military surplus at gun shows, and has several periods on his resume that he cannot explain where he was or what he was doing. Next thing you know, you'll find out he has a mysterious brain tumor "the size of an orange" that cannot be explained, and flashing lights and certain key phrases repeated three times cause him to act like Mark Chapman's alter ego.

haha man kabar your losing it i could imagine you saying all that in one breath gasping to get the last words out. but i dont know about the theory im leaning more towards the guy is a genious and folling the cops by making them think he is some psycho

Guest willy.wonka

im not oo into it, but is this guy going after certain people??like a pattern or list he goes by??

or is it just random..like the way taggers spot out little places to paint, in his case people.

its like gosh dang man..go for somebody of importance not some lady or kid or poor schmoe getting gas..

ok i bet dude will never get caught if he just stops killing people right now and i am willing to bet the cops dont know shit they are blocking off the area around the shootings and copying everyones plate numbers look at how desperate they are getting, ok they think he drives a white astro van this week last week it was i big box van before that it was a cargo van what the fuck do they have there nothing, ok you get all these people who are trying to help catch this guy some shooting happens so they start seeing white vans any white van going awey from the area of the shooting is of course the snipers van, ok now lets look at it from the standpoint of the owner of a white van around the area of a shooting you got a white van someone just got shot there is a mob of 50-60 people around and they think it was you since you are conviently in the area and have a white van, now a) do you get out of the van and wait for the police to show them that you are not the sniper, or do you go to B) and leave the area in fear of your life? ok now someone just got shot so you pick a. so not to look incrimanating and get out of the van nopw everyone around is gonna think your the sniper, now you got a mob of people who think your the sniper, mobs get violent fast all you need is one person who thinks he's gonna be a hero and take you down becuase of course your the sniper to get the entire mob after you, so now you are being restrained by a mob, now that really means you are getting beat into a bloody pulp and there is a good possibility that you are going to die, so any person that has a white van and wants to live will probally drive off, ok now fuck the whole white van so a few people saw a white van after the first few shootings that doesnt mean shit, walk around your city and see how many white vans you see, ok and someone just got shot your probally gonna drive awey somewhat fast so you dont get shot to right, and even if this guy does havea white van he probally doesnt drive it around anymore but picks a target area where a white van is and waits until someone gets into the van to kill someone thereby keeping the hunt for a pink elephant sorry i mean white van alive and further throwing the police off..

this is just a big game to who ever is doing this the person is having fun and enjoys the fame he gets from doing it, i am willing to bet he probally walks around the area after the shooting and enjoys the fear he see's in people

i almost think this guy is up there and as intelligent as ted kaczynski

how long am i gonna have to wait for a sniper manifesto?

wow......something just occured to me............makros.....where has he been? not on here.

does this seem a little TOO convienant to anyone else? makros seems to dissapear and then people start dropping dead up and down the east coast.

maybe i should get on the tipline or something.

i herd that in america they were going to release a movie they had been making soon, about a sniper that terrorizes New York, but now this fuka has appeared so they are going to post pone the release.:king:

Archived